~Chapter 5~

Okay enjoy! Just know Wendy and Romeo aren't in this chapter (There won't be much of them in this fan fic sorry)

The rest of the week until Friday passed by slowly because we were all waiting to go to Gajeel's. We hadn't met up with Gajeel anymore that week but everyone now had his number. We didn't text him too much though, in fear of us getting on his nerves. Well Natsu didn't care but he didn't really text Gajeel at all. Now we were all heading to Gajeel's place. I was riding with, Lu-chan, Natsu, Lisanna, and Bixlow in Lu-chan's car. Everyone else was in groups in cars and were driving behind us. The whole way there, Lisanna and Bixlow were playfully teasing each other and arguing over silly things while Natsu held one of Lu-chan's hands while she drove with the other one. Then there was me, I was sitting in the back beside Lisanna while she put all of her attention in her boyfriend. They kept laughing while I stared out the window while humming along to the song that played on the radio.

"Are you sure this is the place?" Natsu asked, looking over to Lu-chan. I looked at the house tat was in front of us. It wasn't a large mansion like we were expecting but it was still pretty big. It was a two story house with enough windows to guess that there were at least 4 bedrooms of which only one was probably being used. I looked to the mail box and compared it to the address that Gajeel had sent me.

"Yep, this is the place," I nodded for them to continue driving down the driveway. The other 4 cars followed behind us. Not all of the cars were full with people though. When Lu-chan parked the car and everyone got out, Gajeel was standing on the porch waiting for us.

"Hey," He waved to us. We all followed him inside where we admired the inside of his house. Everything looked new and clean. Right when we walked in a black cat started rubbing against my leg. I looked down at it before picking it up and scratching it under it's chin which in return he started purring.

"His name is Lily, Pantherlily," Gajeel said as he watched me pet his cat.

"He is adorable," I said before putting him back on the floor.

"It looks so nice in here!" Juvia complimented his living room.

"It's probably like that because I almost never go in here. I'm usually in my room," he laughed as he led us to the couch. "So what do you guys want to do?" He asked as he plopped himself down on the couch. Everyone joined him as they thought.

"How about hide and seek since your house is so big?" Lisanna suggested.

"Yeah! That sounds fun!" Both Lu-chan and I cheered in unison. Everyone started to agree.

"Okay, so who's going to be it?" Erza asked.

"How about rock, paper, scissors to decide who will start out being it?" Juvia suggested. We all agreed and started playing the game.

"Fuck you!" Natsu yelled at Gray once he say that Gray had his hand in a fist while Natsu chose scissors. Natsu started counting to 50 as we all started to scatter around the house. I ram through the halls trying to find a hiding space while hearing Natsu's voice echo through out the house. Eventually i found a hall closet where you would normally store blankets or something else but it was empty. I slipped in and quietly shut the door behind me. Just in time too because right when I crouched down on the floor, I heard Natsu yell "Ready or not here I come!"

I heard him moving things around in the living room and cursing to himself. After he finished in the living room, he came into the hallway. When he was passing my hiding place I started to hold my breath without even realizing it in fear of him opening the door and declaring me it next round. He seemed to stop right outside the door and I was sure that he was going to open it.