~Chapter 13~

I woke up to the sound and feeling of my phone going off in my pocket. Gajeel was still asleep and we were somewhat in the same position that we fell asleep in. Lazily, I pulled it out and glanced at the name 'Lu-chan' before answering.

"Hey! Are you two still coming?" She spoke loudly into the phone.

"Yeah," I tiredly replied to which she didn't even notice.

"We can pick you up in 10, okay?" I glanced at the time on my phone. It was 8:26. That means they would be getting here around 8:35ish.

"Yeah, that's fine," I replied and glanced over at Gajeel.

"Okay, see you soon!" She replied cheerfully and hung up right after. I put my phone somewhere on either the table or the floor. I closed my eyes, not wanting to get up.

I guess I dozed off because the next thing I know a car horn is honking outside. That really startled Gajeel. He would have jumped 10 feet in the air if it wasn't for the fact I was still leaning against him.

"Who the hell is that?" He seemed a bit upset that someone woke him.

"It's Lu-chan and Natsu, possibly some of the others. They came to pick us up since we are going to the water park today," I said as I got up and stretched. "You go ahead and start getting ready and I'll go tell them we will be a minute." I said before walking to the door. He didn't reply and got up to go get ready like I suggested.

I walked out to where Lu-chan was sitting in the driver's seat, bare foot.

"What is taking you guys so long?" She asked, a bit aggravated but not that much.

"I overslept. Right after you hung up, I fell back asleep," I chuckled sheepishly. "But Gajeel is getting ready right now and I won't take that long." I assured her.

"Well get in there and get ready," she laughed and lightly pushed my towards the house. which showed she wasn't upset. As I was walking to the porch, I could hear Natsu complaining to Lu-chan and asking her a million questions like how long we would take and when they would be arriving at the water park.

When I walked in I was expecting either Gajeel to be completely ready and be one of the people who get ready real fast or see him back asleep in the couch and be one of the people like I am, as shown this morning. I found neither. I heard grunting from the bathroom though. I walked in there to find Gajeel with a brush stuck in his hair, and he was trying to yank it out.

"What on earth are you doing?" I laughed at his current state. He was pretty much ready to go; he had on an old MCR T-shirt, his swim trunks on and a pair of shoes on also, but his hair was a mess.

"This god damn brush won't get the fuck outta my hair!" He grumbled and kept yanking at the brush.

"I'll help you after I get ready," I laughed and walked to my room. I got dressed quickly and put a loose t-shirt I found lying around and a pair of shorts on. I slipped on a pair of flip flops and went back to the bathroom.

"Move it so I can brush my teeth," I playfully shoved him away from in front of the mirror. He grunted but moved and let me brush my teeth and hair before turning to help him. He still had the same brush in his hair.

"Here, lemme try this," I moved his hands away from the brush and took the brush in my hands. I easily got the brush out and continued to brush the rest of his tangled hair, trying to get it done quickly so we didn't make the two outside have to wait too long. He had to bend down a little bit so that I could reach all of his hair.

"Isn't that my shirt?" He asked as he was examining and looking everywhere as I brushed his hair.

"Is it?" I took a quick glance down at the shirt j was wearing and sure enough, it wasn't mine. "Oops. I just found it lying around." i shrugged.