Savior

"Fischl." Bennett said with sweat dripping down his face, trying to catch his breath. Fischl backed up from him while still on the ground.

"No, you can't avoid me any longer!" Bennett said. Fischl got up.

"Please. Tell me what's wrong." Bennett begged. Fischl didn't say anything and backed up. She was scared to see his reaction to the new her.

"Please." Bennett asked again. Fischl saw how worried he was and calmed down. She was ready to speak to him, or, so she thought. She took a deep breath, then sat down. She motioned Bennett to sit, which he did.

"I'm not Fischl anymore." She said. Bennett looked confused, but remembered what Mona told him.

"She's not Fischl anymore... This is what Mona meant." Bennett thought. The two just sat there. Fischl had new knees tucked into her chest and hugged them. She watched the sunset while Bennett looked at her. Her eyes were red from crying. She looked sad, no longer having that lively look on her eyes. Bennett thought for a moment, then decided to begin asking questions.

"Why didn't you tell me anything?" He asked. Fischl didn't say anything. Bennett tilted his head.

"Fischl? Are you there?" He asked again. Fischl had almost no reaction. Maybe she wasn't ready. Bennett sighed.

"I thought you could be cooperative. Mona told me you're leaving tomorrow. Is that true?" He asked. Fischl still didn't say anything. She seemed to tighten her hug around her knees.

"Fischl?" Bennett asked again, getting tired of this. Fischl still didn't respond. He pouted.

"Fischl!?" He shouted. Fischl snapped back fast.

"My name isn't Fischl! My name is Amy." She replied. Bennett looked at her confused.

"What... are you talking about?" He asked. Fischl also looked confused with that response. Bennett got up.

"You don't want to be Amy. Everyone can tell." He said.

"But... I have to." Fischl replied.

"Why? Nothing is forcing you." Bennett said.

"But my parents. My father wants this. He..." Fischl was saying then stopped.

"Then why were you Fischl if he didn't want this. What kept you going back then that went away?" Bennett asked.

"I— I don't want to say." Fischl said back. Bennett stayed silent for a moment. He opened his mouth to speak before Fischl went first.

"It's not real anyway! It's nothing to worry about anymore." She said, her voice becoming shaky. Bennett looked down at her. She refused to make eye contact. Bennett stayed quiet for a moment.

"I know..." He said. Fischl stared at the ground.

"Then why did you believe it?" She asked quietly. Bennett couldn't here her.

"What?" He asked. Fischl quickly turned to make eye contact. Tears looked like they were going to burst from her eyes. Bennett's eyes widened.

"Why did you believe it then!?" Why did you make this harder for me!?" She shouted while getting up. Bennett took a step back.

"You gave me a reason, but my father gave me another one! I couldn't choose!" She shouted. Bennett didn't fully understand what she was talking about with the whole choosing thing.

"Then just chose the one that makes you happy!" Bennett shouted back.

"I can't! It's too hard!" Fischl screamed back.