Awkwardness

An Electro Keychain I ordered came in. It's pretty fire. Also, guess who got KEQING OF ALL FIVE STARS TODAY! ME AND I'M ANGRY! I'D RATHER HAVE JEAN OR QIQI (I already have Diluc and Mona)

The Next Day

Fischl jumped out of bed with a squeal. She was red and taking deep breaths. She had a dream. A wonderful dream.

"Mein Fräulein! Are you alright!?" Oz asked. Fischl nodded. Oz sighed, then remembered about yesterday.

"So... uh... how did it go?" He asked. Fischl didn't say anything for a second. It seemed like she was having an overload of excitement and happiness. Even if it all happened last night, she seemed to have a second wind of feelings. The same thing was happening to Bennett as well.

"Oz! It was amazing! I told him I loved him! He felt the same way and—" Fischl was going on until she slammed her face into a pillow. She was soooooo happy. Bennett had the same feeling. The two quickly made sure they looked great today before heading out. They both made their way to Kathryne, and as sure as they were, they ended up meeting each other halfway. Fischl and Bennett both got really excited.

"H-Hi Bennett!" She shouted. Bennett waved and walked over. Oz bowed.

"Bennett, or shall I call you Mein Prinz?" Oz asked. Bennett turned red.

"B-Bennett is fine. A-Anyway, I'll help with commissions today!" He said. Fischl nodded.

"Then let us go! We shall conquer our next challenge! Onward!" She shouted. Bennett and her lightly ran to Kathryne.

"Task Server! Shall I receive a task that's been sent for me to complete?" Fischl asked. She and Bennett were kinda red. Even if they confessed and let all of their feelings out, they couldn't help but feel a little flustered. Kathryne sighed.

"Sure, but first tell me how last night went. I saw you guys both leave Mond looking sharp." She grinned. Both Bennett and Fischl turned bright red.

"I-I—I..." Fischl let out. Bennett didn't say anything either. Oz sighed.

"I'm kidding! Here, go and complete this commission. This is the only one and it just came in, so..." Kathryne said. They took a look at the piece of paper they were handed.

"Find my cats Roger, Nelson, and Paisley. They keep sneaking off during work time and I'm tired of it.  —Diona—The Cat's Tail—"

"From the Cat's Tail. How did they lose their cats? Isn't that their entire business?" Bennett asked. Kathryne raised her shoulders up and down.

"HA! This is such a trivial task, for I wield the all-seeing Auge der Verurteilung! Nothing shall stop me from finding them now!" Fischl shouted. Bennett nodded.

"Alright! Lead the way!" He said. Fischl went red for a moment. She looked around.

"Uh... well... uh... t-this way!" She decided, pointing at a random direction. Oz sighed as Bennett and her ran in the direction of the cathedral.

"So... these cats..." Bennett said, looking around. In actuality, he was trying to start a conversation. It was still a bit awkward between them.

"I-I shall find them using my Auge der Verurteilung. Don't worry!" Fischl said.

"R-Right!" Bennett replied. Fischl also wanted to have a conversation but entirely blew it.

"L-Let's search over here!" Fischl decided. The two went over and looked behind bushes and plants. As they did, their hands brushed one another. They quickly move their hands away as fast as possible.