Chilly Climb

Bennett's adventure team made it to the Dragonspine outpost. Everyone was pumped up for the new adventure. Last time, they tried going around. This time, they decided to climb the mountain a little. Everyone threw on their jackets. When I say everyone I mean only Bennett.

"You guys should throw on your jacket. It gets cold up there. Remember last time?" He asked.

"It's fine, for I am immune to such a breeze of frost!" Fischl said.

"I-It's important for an astrologer to be able to sustain in harsh conditions like these. You never know what might happen to you." Mona explained.

"I... don't get cold." Razor replied, being used to all weather conditions. Bennett sighed.

"Suit yourself. Don't freeze while we're up there." He said. He saw that Fischl and Mona were already kinda cold, as they sat next to a fire and were shivering. Bennett grabbed an extra jacket they had.

"Guys, seriously." He said, placing a jacket on Fischl.

"You'll freeze." He said, blushing a little. Moan sighed.

"Fine, I suppose!" She said, getting up to go and grab a jacket. Fischl wrapped herself in the one she was given. She was heated up by her own blush.

"Fischl! We begin!" Razor shouted to her. Fischl turned to them.

"C-Coming!" She shouted.

"Mein Fräulein, are you sure you're warm like that?" Oz asked, being the overprotective parent for her. She was wearing the jacket and gloves.

"Of course! I have a jacket, Bennett's fire, Razor's fur, and... an astrologer." Fischl explained. Mona sighed.

"This was the one thing I didn't miss." She said.

"What? Someone has to pinpoint the weakest link! How else would we know what to protect the most?" Fischl asked.

"Yeah? What do you do for the team?" Mona asked.

"Me and Oz are the eyes! We can see everything before it attacks us!" Fischl explained.

"I can do that too!" Mona refuted.

"I thought you'd break your astrology code and you'd be banished from the stars." Fischl smiled evilly.

"I'm starting to regret helping you." Mona said angrily while gritting her teeth.

"Calm down!" Bennett shouted, bonking Fischl on the head.

"Ow! Why only me!?" She asked. Bennett sighed, then went and hit Mona as well.

"But— I suppose that's fair." She said. Fischl smirked, then began laughing. Everyone stopped and turned to her.

"I forgot how fun this is! Astrologer, our rivalry shall continue beyond time itself!" She explained. Mona smirked.

"Heh, I doubt you'd get anywhere close to me." She said. The four went back to trotting in the snow and talking, not arguing. They were getting a little cold, so they stopped and made a campfire.

"You know, it's so much cooler up here. There are ruins that weren't down at the bottom." Bennett said. Everyone nodded.

"Maybe we'll find a new, unexplored abyss that we can claim the treasure of! Then maybe, this astrologer won't be so poor." Fischl smirked. Mona just sat there angrily, having nothing to refute it with.

"Bennett." Razor said. Bennett turned to him and saw him pointing at a block of ice. It was somewhat transparent, but all he saw was the color gray.