Funeral (Bonus Chp.)

"Why... why did this happen?" Fischl asked. She stood alone in the rain. Everything was still around her. The last two years of her life felt like a lie. Behind her, Mona, Razor, and Oz stood, staring at the ground. Fischl stared down at something else. This time, it was Bennett's grave...

"Mein Fräulein, are you alright?" Oz asked. Fischl didn't say anything. She laid in bed, curled up in a ball with the blanket above her. She'd been like this for two weeks.

"This isn't healthy. You need to get up. You've barely eaten." Oz said. Fischl glanced to him.

"I'm fine." She said. She wasn't, and it was clear. Oz sighed.

"Fine. Stay here." He said, turning to the window of the room. He opened the curtain and window, then flew out. Fischl watched as he did. She quickly went and moved the curtains back. She wanted to be in just darkness. She went back to her bed and laid down...

Knock knock knock

Fischl opened her eyes and sat up. She turned to the door.

"Fischl!? I know you're in there! Open the door!" Mona shouted. Fischl laid back down.

"Go away." She said.

"I'll have Razor kick the door down!" Mona replied. There was a moment of silence.

"Do it Razor." Mona said. Suddenly the door swung open.

"What?" Fischl asked. Mona pushed past her, walking in.

"Turn on some lights. You'll forget what you look like." She said. Razor walked in with Oz.

"Can you leave?" Fischl asked.

"Nope! Not until you get better." Mona replied. Razor nodded, agreeing with Mona.

"This is the best choice." Oz said.

"Could you leave? I am fine." Fischl replied. Mona sighed.

"Oh come on, you have to cheer up eventually. You know this is bad. Bennett—" Mona was saying before Fischl cut her off.

"DON'T SAY THAT!" She shouted. She couldn't hold back tears if he heard that name. Thinking about it put her at the verge. Mona nodded.

"Ok... well... HE wouldn't want to see you like this. You know it." She explained. Fischl clenched her fist.

"Don't... you wouldn't know." Fischl said.

"Well, I kinda would. We hung out with each other for about two years now." Mona explained. Fischl took a deep breath.

"Ok. You've made your point. Now leave." She said.

"That's not gonna happen, mein Fräulein. You know it won't. Not until you get over this." Oz explained. Fischl grit her teeth.

"Why? Why won't you go away? All of you? You all seem fine with this! None of you even care!" Fischl shouted.

"We do!" Razor shouted.

"It doesn't seem like it!" Fischl shouted. Razor stomped his foot.

"I am! Bennett was best friend! I knew him well!" Razor shouted back.

"I said don't say that!" Fischl shouted.

"You need to relax! We can say his name whenever!" Mona shouted.

"C-Calm down everyone." Oz said.

"No! You all trespass into my room and come at me! I've had it!" Fischl shouted. Electricity sparked from her hands as her vision began to glow. Everyone backed up.

"You... you maniac. We will leave then. See you never." Mona said, walking away with Razor. Oz stood on a counter as Fischl watched them leave. Her fury turned into fear.

"W-Wait..." She said. They walked out the door and didn't look back. Fischl turned to Oz. Oz stared at the ground, then sighed.

"I'm sorry, Mein Fräuelin." He said. He flew out the door. Fischl stood there, alone in her room. She fell to her knees as tears ran down her face. Not only did she lose Bennett, but she lost her friends as well. She lost Oz, her first companion. The world had ended for her.

She had no hope anymore. What was the point?

What? Are you expecting something else? That's the end of the chapter. You can go to the next chapter one now. (Please do)