Advice

Depressing chapter no more. This one is great.

Another day in Mondstadt, another day of blushing and getting flustered for Bennett and Fischl. Since the Lantern Rite, they're emotions were even stronger two days later, even if they both screwed up. That didn't matter though. Time ticked down for the day that most lovers in Mondstadt are excited for. The Windblume Festival...

Three Days Remain...

Bennett woke up, yawned, and stretched. His typical morning, however, he had a plan. He constructed one for the upcoming Windblume festival, and he was going to carry it out. Here was the problem. He still had no clue how to confess or what to say. However, there was one person giving out lessons. It would be the perfect time to take them. Meanwhile, Fischl was out doing her commission while Bennett awoke. As she was working, she had a train of thought.

"If I'm going to confess soon, I need to get experience or advice. Last time I tried to confess..." Fischl was thinking. She turned red just thinking about it.

"Mein Fräulein!" Oz shouted. Fischl jumped, being shaken out of her thought. That's when she barely dodged a slime coming for her. She was taking heavy breaths.

"Pay attention when in battle please." Oz said. Fischl nodded.

"Alright, is everyone here?" A bard wearing green asked. Lined up by the cathedral were people seeking advice, including Bennett. The bard was walking back and forth like he was a military leader training a bunch of recruits.

"You all seek advice from someone who's talented. Someone who's wise. Someone who can bring satisfaction to those that come to him. Well, you've come to the right person. I'll be your teacher! In payment, you either pay for the special drink at Angel's Share or get me two dandelion wines! Got it?" The bard asked. Everyone looked at each other, kinda confused.

"Got it!" Bennett shouted. The bard smiled.

"Great! Now, your homework is to write a love poem! It's not to anyone, just to me! I'll grade you from there! You're free to go!" The bard shouted. As he dismissed them, two people approached the bard. It was the captain from the knights of Favonious,
Kaeya and a traveler. Bennett was thinking to himself.

"A love poem... but, I need more help than that." He said to himself. He walked up to the bard, who was still talking to Kaeya and the traveler. He waited a second before the bard realized he was there.

"Ah! A faithful disciple! What brings you here? Need for help?" He asked. Bennett nodded. As he did, he thought he recognized the traveler.

"Hey, Paimon knows you!" A little, floating human said. Bennett didn't even realize it was there until it spoke.

"Paimon, shut up." The traveler said.

"Well, it seems you two already know each other. I'm Venti, by the way, your mentor. I assume you already know Kaeya." The bard introduced. Bennett nodded.

"So, Bennett. What did you need help with? I'm sure that this master of love can help you." Kaeya said, gesturing at Venti.

"Hold on now. I never said I was some master, but I'll definitely improve your romance abilities. Remember Kaeya, you'll owe me a few drinks after this." Venti said, winking at Kaeya to trigger him. It worked.

"What's happening?" Bennett asked.

"They've made a bet that if Venti is a good teacher, Kaeya owes him drinks. Anyway, I'm Aether. This is Paimon." The traveler explained. Bennett nodded.

"Paimon remembers when you bumped into us. I'll forgive you, but don't do it again!" The small human shouted.

"Anyway, Bennett! Tell me what you need help with!" Venti said. Bennett took a deep breath.