Author's Note

WHYYYYYYYYYY! I literally cried writing that ending! I just, I'm sad. Anyway, let me start with the story.

The beginning of the story, when I first started, I didn't have an exact plan on where I was going. I would figure it out as I went. The first two chapters, being their introductions, were I think one of the best starts to a story I've ever had. From there, they kept developing feelings and I just had a blast with it. Like, when I think about this story, I think that there is not a single bad chapter. I really think I have outdone myself, and I just don't know what to say! I started the story near the end of March. Two months later, it is done. A lot has happened in those two months for me, including this story. Lastly, the ending of this story legit made me cry while writing it. Like, you know those anime that give you depression after watching it? I feel like I did that with this story, and I'm proud yet sad about it. I never had imagined my writing would take me here. This is by far the best story I have written, and I just don't think I can make something better than this. I just don't. I should also say, the ending was made to try and be like an ending to a fantasy book (because of Fischl). I thought it would be a cool ending, and I liked it.

Also, I was originally gonna have Sacramouche or whatever the hell his name is try and use Bennett's bad luck but then I was like "No... hell no." Cause like, he tried to find the truth so it'd be like "Wow, your bad luck is cool. Help me." Then boom they save Bennett happy ending but about halfway through the story I just didn't like the idea. I thought I should add that cause it's funny and it shows that this story could have gone downhill fast, so yee.

Anyway, this ship is my comfort ship. Every time I see it, I just get a boost of euphoria. Also, you guys are really cool. I really loved the comments I always get all the time. Also, for some reason near the beginning of May, I just got a boost of comments and viewers, at least I think. It went from like a few comments a day to a literal dozen a day. I'm happy. Thank guys. This story was just so nice to write, and I had to end it because, well, I wanted it to be a good story. Instead of just continuing it for centuries, I just had to end it. I was running out of ideas and I still have other stories to post on since I've been neglecting them, and I just had to end it. Ending a story always makes it good instead of keeping it going for literal years. That's my opinion. I'm just gonna say again, this story was absolutely wonderful to write. Not only the story itself, but the fan base as well. I hope that I see all of you in other stories I write, since it was really nice seeing your guy's comments. I just want to say thank you to you guys. It also just motivates me when people really enjoy a story and it gives me a reason to write. Thank you. This story has ended, and is going to be a jewel on this account. Probably, my favorite and best story. Sorry that I keep saying it. Thank you.

(Ps: There's a Birthday Chapter all the way at the end. On top of that, I started a Diluc x Jean fanfic if you're interested)