The Plan

Kinda important: These next chapters may be a little longer than usual ones, so yee.

"W-What!?" Fischl shouted. Oz thought that for a second, he made a mistake. He shook his head.

"Mein Fräulein, as your protector and guardian, I would like to help you with this task. Now I wish that you answer my question, please." Oz said. Fischl's heart was beating fast. She didn't know what to say. She took a deep breath.

"I've known Oz for years now. I need to trust him." Fischl thought. She had a determined look on her face. She stared at Oz, and grinned.

"M-Maybe." She said, sitting on her bed with her knees tucked into her chest. Her entire aura went from determined to flustered.

"Really?" Oz asked.

"H-How about this. If I were to say yes, hypothetically, what would you do?" Fischl asked. Oz sighed.

"You know, I didn't have to ask you that question. I just wanted you to tell me. It's pretty obvious." He said, taking a different approach. Fischl froze.

"Huh? How obvious?" She asked.

"Well, for one, you're always around him or looking for him. Two, you're always nervous around him. Three—" Oz was saying before Fischl cut him off.

"STOP STOP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY MORE!" She shouted, throwing her blanket over her. Oz sighed.

"Mein Fräulein. I want to help you." Oz said. Fischl slowly moved the blanket from over her and looked at Oz.

"R-Really?" She asked. Oz's eye twitched.

"Yes, that was the first thing I said." He replied. Fischl took a deep breath and stood up on her bed.

"Alright! You and I shall work together to— I— we'll work together!" She said, getting flustered. She didn't want to say "work together to confess to Bennett". It made her head spin, in a kinda good way. Oz sighed.

"Night, mein Fräulein." Oz said. Fischl balled up under her blanket.

"Goodnight Oz." She replied...

The Next Day

Fischl woke and had her usual morning. On her way to Kathryne, Oz claimed he had an errand to run.

"Where are you going? You're a bird." Fischl said.

"Silence." Oz replied, leaving. He went straight to Mona's house. He landed on the railing next to the door and hit his beak against it a few times. The door opened and her head peaked out.

"What is it?" Mona asked.

"Mona, I have come for assistance. Let me in." Oz replied, jumping onto her head. She sighed and went back inside. Oz perched somewhere else in the room.

"What?" She asked.

"Alright, well I convinced Fischl last night to tell me the truth about her feelings for Bennett." Oz explained. Mona blinked twice and just stared at him.

"And?" She asked.

"And!? What do you mean 'and'?" Oz asked in return.

"Well think about it. We already know they're destined to fall in love with each other, it's just that neither one will confess any time soon." Mona explained. Oz sighed.

"I also said I'd help her, so any thoughts?" Oz asked. Mona grinned.

"Well, by some random convenience, I have acquired some information from Liyue. Perhaps you could use it." She said, placing a hand on her chest and giving a proud stance.