29 || Without You

❝ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ - 042215 ; ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ - 101217 ❞

HEY GUYS I'M BACK! Haha, did you miss me? (Not expecting a yes haha)
Anyways, here's another chapter and I'm sorry this one sucks. Thanks for the comments and stuff while I was inactive. :)

⚔═══════════════════⚔ 

You and your friends started to walk around town, seeing as the stalls were everywhere. People were crowding the area but you didn't mind. The festival does only come once in a while.

"Hey (y/n), we'll be going to the game area to play some toss ring and darts. Want to come?" Eren asks.

"Nah, it isn't really my sort of thing. Go ahead, I'll meet you guys later." You say.

Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Bertholdt, and Connie left the group to head to the game area. You turned around to see Sasha gone as well, probably headed to the food area. The only person that was left with you was Jean.

"Where are the others?" You ask him.

"They all wandered around as well." He says.

"Well, why didn't you go with them?" You ask.

"Sasha made me promise not to leave you alone." He says.

"I knew she was going to ditch me. Darn it, should've stayed back at the HQ." You say, slightly pouting.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't let anyone touch you, because if I do, your boyfriend will beat me up." He lets out a small chuckle.

"That's for sure, knowing Levi though. Anyways, let's go around and not waste any time." You say, walking ahead of him.

"Where do you want to go?" He asks.

"I don't know, let's just stroll around until I see something fascinating." You say.

You walked in silence, footsteps were the only thing that was heard. You honestly didn't mind spending the day with Jean, but on the other hand, he has to admit he was feeling a bit awkward. He was conscious of his superior's girlfriend, especially it being you. He was careful not to get too close, constantly reminding himself in his head.

By the time he realized he was spacing out, he heard your laughter. Your hand was placed over your mouth as you stifled a laugh, and the other was slightly clutching your stomach. He raised an eyebrow at your actions.

"What's so funny, (y/n)?" He asks.

"Cleaning supplies." You say, words a bit muffled.

"And what's up with that?" He asks.

"I would usually laugh at Levi's face when I see them. It always reminds me of him, I'm sorry." You say, laughter fading slowly.

"Oh, I see. That's okay." He says.

Without Levi by your side, all you could do was think of him even with the littlest things.

He thinks it was gonna be one tough day with you separated from your man, and oh it was.

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

"So, Jeany-boy, how was your day with (y/n)?" Reiner asks.

"All she ever talks about is the Corporal." He says.

"Well, duh. He's her boyfriend." Ymir says.