14 || Cadet-zoned?

❝ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ - 100214 ; ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ - 100417 ❞

Special: Chapter 15 coming next!

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

"What do you need, Levi?" You ask, without turning to face him.

"We need to talk." He says.

"I don't want to." You reply.

"Either talk or stable duty for a month." He growls.

"Stable duty for a month, please." You say.

"I'm not kidding." He says seriously.

"Who said I wasn't too?" You said.

"Do you want me to carry you to my office?" He says.

"Fine, I'll walk." You say, trying your best not to glare at him.

The walk was silent. All you could hear was the wind blowing, leaves rustling, and two pairs of footsteps. What does this man want to talk about anyway? You restrained yourself from saying anything, lightly biting your lip.

"What did you want to talk about, Levi?" You groan, sitting down.

"That's Corporal to you." He glares, sitting down by his desk.

"Oh, I'm sorry." You reply, obviously irked.

"About this." He says, raising your letter again.

"What? Do you want to keep rubbing it in my face?" You spat.

"No, I am here to remind you of this." He glares, slightly waving the letter.

"I'm here to be lectured about that? I know it's a piece of paper, I'm not dumb." You say.

"It's not just a paper, (y/n). Think of your duties as a cadet." He says.

"I didn't write anything about that." You raised an eyebrow at him.

"You are here to train... not to fall in love." He says.

"Just shut up! I already get it so stop repeating it!" You unintentionally shout, storming out of his office.

You kept muttering 'I hate you, Levi' as you continued to walk. Your eyebrows were furrowed and you realized something you never thought you were capable of: Releasing your anger. It was very rare of you to do so.

There's just really something about that man that makes other sides of you show.

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

"So... How exactly did this happen?" You ask.

"I don't know either..." Sasha trails off.

"YER PEOPLE MISTAKEN ME *hic* FOR KRISTA!" Armin shouts, swaying back and forth.

"Poor Armin, who would've forced him to drink?" You ask, staring at Jean.

"Hey, don't look at me! I was saving it for a special occasion then he got curious and tried it." He explains.

"Right. Connie, bring him back to the dorms and let him rest." You say.

"SLEEPING IS FOR *hic* CHUMPS!" He yells.

"Oh shush, Armin." You say, smiling at his idiocy.

You watched as Connie slowly led Armin out of the room. It took a few minutes for them to get out since Armin kept swaying back and forth. You couldn't help but pity him.

"How much did he drink?" You ask, looking at Jean.

"Just one small glass." He replies.

"Wow, remind me not to let him get near to any alcohols." You say, they nod in agreement.

After that, everyone started to walk back to their dorms. The only ones who were left in the room were you and Eren. He started to walk towards your direction, catching your attention.

"Tell me what happened..." He started off.

"Well, I've been told that I'm here to train and not to fall in love." You say, looking down.

"Oh, that's kinda harsh. Was that all?" He asks.

"Yeah... I've been rejected." You say.

"Ouch, you've been cadet-zoned." He says.

"Cadet-zoned?" You question.

"A-Ah, nothing. Nevermind." He says, awkwardly smiling.

You shrugged it off and returned an awkward smile. Without waiting for another reply, your feet dragged you to the door. You opened it and walked out, leaving Eren standing there.

Eh, a cadet is a cadet and a superior is a superior.

But, you can't stop love.

⚔ ══════════════════ ⚔

"I never thought (y/n) would do this..." Krista says, looking at you worriedly.

"Neither have I..." Sasha says, watching you make a fool of yourself.

So, what exactly happened last night? Well, you joined Armin in his dorms for one drink. Why is that? You thought it would help solve your problems and you thought it would be fun, But a thought is just a thought and you were wrong.

Your friends now stared at your messy, sleeping form in the hall. You were supposed to head back to the dorms last night but ended up here. Jean poked your face to wake you up. Slowly, your eyes opened and your head was throbbing with so much pain.

"What happened last night?" You ask, rubbing your head.

"Umm..." Connie starts off, but you cut him off.

"WHY DOES MY HEAD HURT SO BAD?!" You whine, sounding like your about to cry.

"Oh (y/n)..." Eren says, smiling at your whining.

"Bring me to the infirmary please." You say.

"She's hilarious after getting drunk." Ymir rubs the back of her neck.

"No, I'm serious." You say.

And the next thing you know, everything went black. Heh, don't worry. You woke up after an hour you were brought there. And you were back to normal once again.