19 || Dance With You

❝ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ - 112414 ; ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ - 100717 ❞

Sorry for the slow updates, I've been busy. I will still try my best to keep updating but I can't assure it would be faster. Anyways, here's Chapter 19!

⚔═══════════════════⚔

"I don't know what to wear!" You shout at your friends who were waiting for you.

"Come on, (y/n). Just choose something." Mikasa says.

"Oh, pick that (f/c) dress. It looks nice." Sasha says, pointing to a dress on your wardrobe.

"Fine, I don't have a choice anyway." You say, heading to the bathroom.

You headed inside the bathroom and started to change into the dress. The upper part of the dress was a fishnet until above your chest and the rest was plain silk, while the lower part of the dress was a bit puffy and layered until below the knees. After you finished putting it on, you went outside. Your friends looked at you with smiles on their faces, except Mikasa though. Sasha gave you a thumbs up and you smile at her.

"How do I look?" You say, twirling around.

"You look so beautiful, (y/n)." Krista comments.

"Why thank you, Krista. You look beautiful too." You say, smiling.

"(Y/n)! How come you look so great in that dress? I look fat." Sasha complains.

"Why don't you try having a diet?" You ask her.

"What in the world is a diet?" She whines.

"Nevermind what I said." You say, giving yourself a mental facepalm.

A few knocks were heard on the door. Everyone's attention was captured as Ymir went to open the door. Outside stood Eren, Jean, and Connie waiting for their partners. You smiled as you grabbed Eren's hand and walked with him. Mikasa and Jean following behind, which Mikasa seems to be annoyed. Connie and Sasha following closely behind as well.

"It's my first time to see you wear a dress." Eren says.

"It's my first time to see you in a tux." You smile.

⚔═══════════════════⚔

"(Y/n), you look so cute!" Hanji says, running towards you.

"Thank you, Hanji." You say.

"Ah, Eren. You look handsome as well." Hanji says.

"Thank you, Squad Leader." He replies, smiling.

"Have a fun time, okay? See you around!" Hanji says, walking off.

"What do you want to do?" You ask, looking at Eren.

"What do you want to do?" He asks back.

"How about we get something to eat first." You say, walking to the food table.

"Wow, you're becoming like Sasha." Eren says, catching up with you.

"Just because I'm hungry doesn't mean I'm becoming like her." You reply.

"If you say so. Just don't eat too much." He says.

As you reached the food table, you grabbed two pieces of bread and handed one over to Eren. Eren took it from you and started to eat. You started to eat as well. As you took your last bite, you suddenly heard a slow song being played. You felt someone tap your shoulder.

You turned around to find Levi holding out his hand to you, asking for a dance. IN A TUX.

"You don't mind if I dance with her for a while, right Jaeger?" Levi asks, looking at Eren.

"Yeah, go ahead." He says, continuing to eat.

You roll your eyes, talk about not eating too much. He's the one who's been eating a lot, not you. It was pretty clear that he's the one who's becoming like your food-loving friend anyways.

Levi grabbed your hand and gently pulled you to the dance floor. Then, he took your other hand and placed it on his shoulder, as he wrapped his arm around your waist. You slowly danced with him, feeling a little awkward but freaking out on the inside.

"Are you tired yet?" He asks.

"No, not really." You reply.

"Levi, we need to talk."

You both turn your heads to find Commander Erwin looking at the both of you. He wasn't even in an outfit or something. Was he not invited to the party? Levi looked at you and muttered a 'sorry' and walked away with Commander Erwin. As soon as he left, you felt something empty in your chest. You couldn't help it, so you walked back to Eren.

"How was your dance?" Eren asks.

"It was okay, I guess." You reply.

"Where's the Corporal now?" Eren asks, looking around.

"He's talking with the Commander." You say, slightly confused.

⚔═══════════════════⚔

Erwin looked at him with annoyed eyes. Levi couldn't help but glare back at him. Levi knew what he wanted to talk about, it was about you. He impatiently tapped his foot on the floor, waiting for Erwin to speak up.

"Well?" Levi asks, annoyed.

"You know what I came to talk to you about." Erwin says.

"I danced with her, so what?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"You're breaking the rule." Erwin reminds him.

"How long do you plan to trap me with that stupid rule? Why do you even care if I get near her? You like her, don't you?" Levi says, gritting his teeth at him.

"It's not that I like her. The rule helps both of you for a better cause." Erwin says.

"I don't see the point in where it helps." Levi says.

"You don't, but I have a point." Erwin says.

"Tch, whatever." Levi replies, walking away.

"Levi, stop." Erwin says, grabbing him by the shoulders.

"What do you want?" Levi retorts, trying to break free from his grasp.

"You have to stay away from her." He says.

"Stop saying that. She's not a monster." Levi replies.

"I'm not saying she's a monster." He says.

"Then, stop telling me to stay away from her!" Levi says, prying off Erwin's arm.

"Levi!" Erwin says, scolding him.

"I LOVE HER!"