25.5 || Official Plan On Progress

❝ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ - 021015 ; ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ - 101017 ❞

Before you read, let's all greet someone a happy birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKASAAA~! (Even though you are my least favorite character xD But you're still awesome. Sorry guys, it's true.)

And I know Marco and the others didn't make it to the Survey Corps, but in this story, they did. I still want them alive. :)

⚔═══════════════════⚔

"He gave me the chance to give him a makeover." You reply.

There was a moment of silence that lingered for a while.

"Okay." She shrugs it off.

Step Four: Make her feel special

"Well, I'll be giving you one as well." She says, dragging you off.

"B-but, Mikasa." You whine.

"Stop whining, I won't make you look bad." She says.

"How sure can I trust you?" You ask.

"You'll just have to trust me." She responds.

"Fine." You reply, giving in.

She opened the door to your rooms and let you sit down on the edge of your bed. She grabbed the make-up kit and started putting some make-up on you. Once she finished, you stood to look at yourself in the mirror. And you were taken by surprise, you looked different, a good different.

"I look fabulous!" You exclaim.

"I'm not done with you yet. I have to do your hair." She says.

You sat back down as she played with your hair. It took a while but you waited patiently. Mikasa clasped her hands together as she stared at your form.

"Take a look at it, and tell me what you think." She says.

You stood up again to look at the mirror. Mikasa had twirled your hair, making it look elegant. You smiled and gave her a thumbs up. 

"One last thing to do for you." She says, fixing up the make-up kit.

"What is it?" You ask.

"I need you to wear this." She says.

She walked over to your cabinet and took out a dress you've never even seen before. She held it up as you stared at it. It was (f/c) in color and it reached until below the knees. She threw the dress at you then handed you a matching (f/c) lace belt.

"W-wait, why do I have to-" Before you could finish, she pushed you inside the bathroom to change.

You sighed but changed into the dress anyways. Afterwards, you looked at yourself in the mirror. You couldn't help but smile but you also started to wonder why Mikasa did this to you. You went out of the bathroom and saw that she waiting for you.

You were about to ask a question when she suddenly gave you a piece of paper. You raised an eyebrow and took it from her. You opened it and the moment you were about to read it, she was gone.

Dear (y/n),

I'm guessing you're wondering why this day is so odd, am I right? People are missing and all of a sudden, you look like an angel right now. If you want to know why, meet me at your favorite place, the lake. And I'll explain everything.