Chapter 11.

DAICHI POV
"Asahi, nice receive! Let's call it guys! We need to make sure to get enough rest for tomorrow's games!" I exclaimed as the team agreed. I felt really good about this. We actually have a shot. We may actually make it. "Hey Cap!" I smirked as I heard her voice. I turned, looking in her direction. (Y/N) was leaning against the door, arms crossed smiling at me. My heart seemed to leap out of my chest at the sight of her. I heard snickers from Noya and Tanaka as I glared at them. "Come on guys! Let's clean up!" I walked over to (Y/N) trying to wipe the sweat off my face, letting the cool towel drape around my neck. "Hey! I thought you weren't coming today." "Yea well, I just couldn't wait for tomorrow." She looked around as she quickly kissed me. We haven't told anyone that we were starting to see each other. We just wanted to enjoy this as much as possible before we told anyone. We aren't official yet, but I was planning on changing that after the tournament was over. We haven't even told Asahi. "What time does the game start tomorrow? I have to make sure I leave on time." "What are you talking about (Y/N)! You're coming in the bus with us!" Asahi exclaimed coming to stand next to me. "I am? When the hell were you gonna tell me Asahi!" "Uhh tonight when I got home. What are you doing here anyway?" She rolled her eyes as I laughed. "Well that's settled then. I need to go wash up and help clear the gym. I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I winked at her while Asahi wasn't looking and jogged away.

YOUR POV
"How long do you two think you can hide this from me?" Asahi asked in a low voice. My eyes widened as he smirked. "I'm not dumb (Y/N). You think Tanaka and Noya don't know either?" "We pretty much all know that you're dating." Noya said laughing as he and Tanaka walked over to us. "Guys come on! No fair! We wanted to keep it a secret for now. Plus we're not actually official yet.." We heard footsteps come over. Daichi was changed, his bag slung over his chest. I bit my lip at the sight of him. "Ah ha! There's the man of the hour! Hey Cap we got a question for you!" Tanaka exclaimed. "When were you gonna tell us you and (Y/N) were dating?" "But may I just add Cap, great job. She's smokin'!" Noya exclaimed as I giggled at Daichi's face. He was blushing like crazy but his blush soon vanished as he began to get mad. "Noya! Watch your mouth!" I laughed harder as he tried to recover but failed. "Bold move Noya! She's captain's girl after all!" Daichi rolled his eyes. "Make sure you're all on time tomorrow! The bus will leave without you!" He grabbed my hand with his as he dragged me away from the gym. The guys were all laughing and hollering after us. I chuckled as I laced my fingers with his. "You're adorable." I said giggling at his red face. He stopped walking as he held my body close to his. His hand rested in the crook of my neck as he kissed me. I happily kissed him back. "I really wanted to wait but..please be mine? Be my girlfriend?" I smiled up at him. "Did you even need to ask?" I said laughing. "Of course I'll be yours." He smiled as he kissed me once more. "Are you ready for tomorrow? You guys are gonna kick some serious ass." I said happily. The team got so much stronger than they were. I have faith that they'll win tomorrow. He grinned as he squeezed my hand. "We're definitely gonna win."