Chapter 14.

Back up in the stands, I stood right behind Karasuno's banner. The team looked a little more at ease after Noya showed off Rolling Thunder. I chuckled to myself. Noya really is such a goof.

The first set seemed like it's going by so quickly. Asahi keeps getting blocked which is worrying me. He can say he's fine all he wants but..I know deep down it's killing him. It just needs to get passed their tall player. I mean..he even blocked Hinata! This isn't good. I saw Kageyama and Hinata conversing in the corner. Maybe they have a plan? Kageyama is really good with coming up with last minute plays. Just as the whistle blew, I saw Hinata already run towards the net. He's so damn fast! Kageyama's spike was nothing short of perfection as Hinata slammed the ball down into the zone and scored. "Good job Hinata! Kageyama!!" They have this. They'll win this.

"Come on! Hurry! We almost missed the game!" Said a man with back hair. "Sorry man! We were so busy today!" Said the blonde next to him. I looked over in their direction as they stood close to me. "Hurry girls!" To my left appeared five girls. Wait..they're wearing volleyball uniforms. Are they Karasuno's women's volleyball team? "Nice fake out Hinata!!" I yelled as both new groups looked at me. "Hey wait are you (Y/N)? Keishin told me you'd be here. I'm Yusuke and this is Makoto." I waved at them smiling. "Nice to meet you! I'm so happy I'm not alone up here anymore." I said smiling as I focused back on the game. The girls kept glaring at me. Do they know who I am? Why are they staring at me like that. Oh wait, Asahi! He just scored! "Asahi!!!! You did it!!" I screamed as I cheered. I saw him immediately relax. I was so happy. "H-hey are you crying?" Yusuke asked next to me. I felt the wetness on my face. "Oh it's..Asahi is my best friend and..I know that must've meant so much to him. Sorry. I'm always emotional." I said laughing at myself. This guy probably thinks I'm all weird now but it doesn't matter. We just won the first set against Date Tech! Just one more to go.

I watched as the team made their way to the other side of the court. I saw Daichi in front of the net and felt myself blush. He looked..really good in his uniform. I guess he felt me staring so he glanced up smirking at me as he winked. I giggled as he focused back as the game started.

"Great job Daichi!" The girl with the short brown hair cheered. I turned to her as she stared at him. Who is this girl? It'd be great if she stopped looking at him like that. Would it be rude to tell her to not look at my man like that? I shook my head as I looked back at the court. Daichi's eyes caught mine quickly. He suddenly looked worried. I shook my head smiling at him. He nodded as he continued to play. Shit. I can't get him worrying about me up here! He needs to worry about the game!

The game kept going back and forth. There was never really a solid lead. That was, until we finally hit set point. The guys were trying so hard to close this. Just then....Noya got the ball back up with his foot! "NISHINOYA!!!!!" Kageyama set up the ball for Asahi. My breath was caught in my throat as I watched the ball. He did it. He won the game! I felt the tears stream down my face watching the guys celebrate. One step closer boys. We're so close!

On their way out, the girl with the short brown hair shouted "Great job you three!" "Hey there! We didn't know you ladies came out to support us!" Daichi said looking at her. "You honestly didn't see them?" Suga stated trying to whisper. "Did you see us (Y/N)! Did you!?" I pulled my eyes from Daichi to Noya and Tanaka looking up at me beaming. I smirked down at them. "Are you kidding!? Of course I did! That was a nice save Noya!" I stated as Noya's face turned crimson.

As the boys thanked the fans for coming, Daichi's eyes landed on mine. He motioned for me to come down. "Baby get down here." His voice was so smooth but commanding. I bit my lip blushing. I walked passed the girls who seemed to gasp and whisper as I passed. I ran down to see Daichi waiting for me. I jumped into his arms kissing him. My legs were wrapped around his waist as he held me steady. "Guys, guys! There's children here!" I turned my head to see Asahi cover Hinata's eyes. I laughed as I let go of Daichi. "We're done for today. Ready to go?" He asked me in a whisper. I nodded as he gripped my hand with his.