31

"Will you ride the Ferris wheel alone with me, Y/N?" Amane-kun suddenly asked with a smile. He was smiling but as i finally look at those amber eyes of his, i managed to notice one thing. He was smiling so happily yet his eyes showed no emotion. What even is the reason that you're acting so differently now, Amane-kun?

I gave him a nod in response as i saw a glimpse of everyone squealing quietly behind us. "Let's go then, Y/N-chan." He chuckled as his warm hand unexpectedly grabbed hold of my mine, pulling me towards the direction of the Ferris wheel.

"A-Amane-kun?!" I felt my cheeks burn as he continued to tightly hold my hand like he doesnt want to let go. "It might sound really weird but let me please hold your hand even just for today." He stopped on his tracks and turned around with that unreadable expression.

"P-people would think we're dating!" I extorted yet he just laughed it off. His laugh is actually.... cute. Wait no what am i saying. "Its not like we're really dating, Y/N-chan. And i do hope we actually are..." he whispered the last sentence which i didnt hear. It probably wasn't important anyway. "What was the last part?" I asked.

"Nothing. Let's go now!" He proceeded to walk beside me with our hands intertwined. It was really awkward but from the looks of it, he enjoyed it so I just went with the flow.

As we hopped in on the ride, we sat across eachother as I felt my hand being grasped with the cold air as he let go of it.

Is this the right time to tell him? After all I just realised my true feelings towards him at the hospital. What happens if he rejects me too? What will I do from now on?

"You're spacing out again, Y/N." I heard him say as I snapped back from my train of thoughts. "Oh sorry I wasn't paying attention. You were saying something?" I sweat dropped, waiting for his answers as he sighed.

"Do you prefer... for what I am now?" He lowered his head and asked in a serious tone. I absolutely knew where this was going so I crossed my legs as i intertwined both of my hands and cleared my throat.

"Like how I'm suddenly acting all energetic towards you guys after that incident." He added, now facing the window. We were already ascending to the very top of the ferris wheel.

"Everyone seemed to be happy about it. I even noticed that Nee-chan almost cried." I chuckled to lighten up the mood but he didn't respond. He was just dead silent staring outside and waiting for the actual answer.

I sighed and cleared my throat once more. "Amane-kun. I owe you my life because you saved me back then. I really am greatful for that." I slowly reached out for his hand and grabbed it as I rested my other hand on top of his.

"No matter what type personality you show us, it wouldn't change the fact of what you actually are deep inside. I know that you were mean to me back then but i did notice that it's a facade you've shown just to hide your true intentions. You are a very kind person, Amane-kun. I'm just sorry that I'm only saying this right now." I explained, looking up as my eyes widen of what I saw.

He was sincerely smiling at me as the orange hue of the sunset shone upon him. And as I realise it, we were already at the very top of the ferris wheel. My heart was beating rapidly and I felt my cheeks burn. I couldn't hold it much longer. I have to tell him.

"A-amane-kun, I have to tell you something important." I suddenly avoided his gaze as he placed his finger on my chin, raising my head to face him.

"Why are you shy all of a sudden? You were just talking about how kind I am earlier and now you're looking like a tomato because I smiled at you~" He teased as I backed off in flustration.

Maybe I shouldn't confess first.

The confession from last time still traumatizes me till this very day. But I have to tell him something important now or else he'll bug and annoy me for the rest of my life just so I can say it.

"So what was it that you wanted to tell me?" He chuckled as we started to descend. I'll just tell him that I'm U/N. No big deal. I can trust him to keep it a secret.

"I..." I hesitated. Yet it had to be said. Someone's gotta know somehow... Right?

"I like you, Amane-kun." I stated in a serious manner.

"W A I T. That's not what i-" I then realised what I said.

It was silent for a while as I watched him process what I said.

"Ah... I see.." he muttered with a nervous chuckle.

"Y/N..." He muttered my name and looked at me straight in the eyes with a warm smile.

He chuckled as tears were falling down his cheeks and his hands were shaking.

"Y/N, tell me I'm dreaming right now."

"You're not, Amane-kun.."

"Y/N...

I'm so happy I could die right now."

-

I

AM

SO

SORRY

FOR THE LONG WAIT

IVE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL THAT I COULDNT FOCUS ON ANYTHING ANYMORE

HERE'S MY LATEST ARTWORK AS AN APOLOGY BYE BYE