25

Amane's POV

"I'll forget that this ever happened, see you later." Y/N's words rang onto my head as I started panicking, how should I explain this? I really don't want her to get hurt but she keeps on denying the fact that she's going to get rejected.

As her hands touched the doorknob, I stood up with a hazy mind. The only thing I thought of was stopping her from getting out. I hastily ran up to her and grabbed her arm as my mouth suddenly shouted something unexplainable. "U/N wait!!"

And there she stopped and stood still. It took her for about a few minutes to process what I just said and turned around to face me in the eye. "What did you say?" She deadpanned.

"What did you just call me?" She asked again. I was petrified and just stared at her surprised yet angry reaction. "Repeat what you had just said. Tell me I heard something wrong."

What am I supposed to make up as an excuse now? Will she still stay the same if I told her I knew who she really was? Will she even hate me after all that I've done for her?

"YUGI AMANE!!" She shouted at me as I was suddenly snapped off of my train of thoughts. At that moment, she was really furious that she roughly pulled her hand out of mine. Leaving her warm and comfortable touch.

"You reminded me a lot of U/N. That's why I sometimes imagine you as her, and I sometimes think that you're actually the gamer itself." This excuse wouldn't take effect at all, but at least i gave my best to act like it's real. I sighed and looked at her in the eye.

"You both have the same accent and personality. And whenever I'm alone with you, I always imagine you as her and act like something that no one but my brother can see." I explained more. "You mean your true self?" She asked as I nodded.

Her eyes clearly read that she wanted to believe me but my excuse wasn't enough for her to let her guard down and trust me with such words I spouted. But then she sighed and calmed down, did she really believe me?

She slowly walked towards my direction and sat beside me. Her lips suddenly formed into a smile. "Y-you're not mad?" I asked and averted my gaze from her as I turned my head to the other side so she wont see how flustered I am.

"Of course I'm mad at you." She deadpanned and crossed her arms. "Can you at least explain to me why Tsukasa-kun likes Sakura-senpai but still told me to confess to my crush which is him at the festival?" She asked and leaned her face closer to mine with an expression full of curiosity.

"You see-"

"TA"

"DA" A squeaky voice was heard shouting from outside,

"I" oh no

"MAAAAAAAAAAA" Tsukasa bursted in as he tackled me just like he always does and laughed. But why did he do it in front of me and Y/N?!

"Tsukasa, i told you to stop doing that!" I yelled at him but his hug got tighter. I sighed as I saw the others along with Sakura-Senpai and Natsuhiko-senapai walk in. He did really invite them, huh.

"Yes, this is the sibling bond we were talking about. It's childish but cute." Akane proudly demonstrated as Y/N and so does the two senpais laughed at the scene. They all walked in and we started hanging and sticking up the decorations all over the room.

I jus sat on the bed and watched everyone work their asses off. It's their fault for buying that much decorations anyway. We'll only be using that for a night and they went all out. I'm not cleaning up this place once the party's done.