21

"The confession tree? Oh! I know that one!" Aoi remarked as she proud,y raised her hand. Everyone's attention went to her except for Amane who knew all about it since the first day of school.

"Rumor has it that it was raised by a god of love, and if you confess your love to someone under it, you'll become a couple for sure!" Aoi explained as her gaze turned to Y/N and Amane. Tsukasa saw that for sure and now has that smug look on his face saying: 'Aoi-chan, I like where this is going~' which Aoi clearly read for sure.

'So If I confess to Tsukasa-kun under that tree and he accepts it, does that mean we'll become a couple?' Y/N was lost in thought as her field of vision began to blur and turn into an illusion where she imagined both of them would have a happily ever after.

"Anyways, the school festival's next month, correct?" Tsukasa reassured as the rest of the group nodded in response. "Why don't we all bring our crushes to that tree before the fireworks display?~" The younger twin continued, making Y/N as well as Amane flinch at the sudden statement she heard.

Amane not liking the idea, he swallowed the lump on his throat and sighed. "Why not one or two pairs should just confess to each other? It might be weird if all of us confesses our love at the same time, right? You'll never know if the one you like has a crush on your Bestfriend." Amane blankly replied to his brother, trying his best not to shoot daggers at him.

"You have a point there, Amane." Tsukasa rubbed his chin. "So, who volunteers to confess first?" Tsukasa raised his voice but it was audible enough for the group to hear. Akane raised his hand but they all knew who he was going to confess to. He'll get rejected quickly before he could even utter a word. No one actually raised their hand other than Akane, they were too shy and anxious to even man up.

Tsukasa heaved a deep sigh as his eyes landed on Y/N. Since he knew she liked him, he might as well reject her. And if he did reject her, she won't have feelings for him anymore. Then she'll probably fall for Amane, if that's the case.

An imaginary lightbulb appeared on top of Tsukasa but before he could say a word, their orders were finally there. Thanking the waitress, they all grabbed onto their drinks and snacks.

"Back to topic, everyone!! What about we let Y/N confess her love first?~" Tsukasa stated as Y/N almost spat out her drink. "W-what? W-why me?" She stuttered, flashing a light shade of red.

"Because you're the first friend I ever made outside the school! I had a hunch that it should be you!" He continued with that wide grin of his, it's almost as if the tips of his lips almost reached his ears.

Y/N didn't know what to do or answer at the moment, she sat there frozen and all flustered. She turned her head to the front to see Tsukasa's bright smile blind her. How could she say no to that face?

'Out of all people, why me? Is it because he's interested to know who I like? Does that mean he... likes me too? No!! Don't get your hopes up Y/N!! He likes Sakura-senpai!!' Y/N shook her head like some maniac and held her drink tightly.

"I agree with Tsukasa-kun!!" Yashiro suddenly exclaimed as she raised hand. "Me too!!" Aoi raised her hand as well and so on and so forth until everyone except for Amane agreed at Tsukasa's idea.

"It's still going to be next month so we have time!!" Akane spouted as he finsihed his drink. Eventhough Y/N didn't want to do it, she couldn't just say no. "Okay fine, I'll confess to my crush next month." She calmly responded, making everyone in the table gasp and smile, excluding amane cuz he's a real loner.

"Now that Y/N-chan is okay with it, imma change the topic and mention that U/N and Donut_King will have heir match tonight!! Aren't ya'll excited??" Akane stood from his seat as he excitedly yet accidentally slammed his hands on the table, not caring what other people would think cuz he can stop time and kill them anywa-