10

"The match between me and Donut King will start in a few minutes so stay tuned!!" Y/N was basically not ready for the match.

It's been 30 minutes since Y/N heard Donut King's voice. She couldn't get enough of it. If only he could talk more.

'What are you thinking, Y/N!! He's your enemy!!' The gamer slapped herself from those unwanted thoughts and tried to entertain the audience.

"What did you guys think about earlier? Wasn't it surprising to hear the official voice of a famous player? Well, it was filtered but damn that was amazing!!" Y/N started to rant.

As far as she knew, Donut King was online again once more.

Both of the gamers were in position, and was in the right state of mind.

"Ahh, I'll win against him today. Just you wait, Donut_King." Y/N was fully prepared and somehow did that finger crack from Tokyo Ghoul.

The game was starting, Y/N didn't want to pick the hero she picked from last time since Donut King will possibly use a hero to counter hers.

PLEASE PICK A HERO....

She then decided to use her best pick mage as said in her statistics.

Guinevere. (Short-ranged hero)

A mage that's easily used by many players as such, but Y/N had every strategy to use at which it's impossible to defeat her

Guinivere's first skill requires a magic ball with high damage thrown exactly at an opponent. If you miss, you'll lose a lot of mana.

Her second skill let's her jump at a nearby enemy. When Guinevere jumps, the opponent gets stunned and that is where the player uses her Ultimate skill.

Her Ultimate Skill contains a very high chance of Life Steal and High Damage. Whilst the stunned opponent dies immediately.

THE ENEMY IS PICKING....

Amane sure wanted to use the first mage he ever mastered, seemingly that it was the only hero to counter Guinevere's 2nd Skill.

Harith. (long-ranged hero)

 (long-ranged hero)