Season 2

(Prologue)

"Ah you're here again. Aren't you getting tired of the view? You come here almost every day." A white haired daikon sat beside the gamer who was doing her homework.

"It's become a habit of mine to come here. I'm used to it." Y/N laughed it off knowing how worried her best friend is. "Besides, you'll never know that day will come." She added.

The two were silent for a moment, just watching the sun sink down from the sky as the clouds turn orange. It was a beautiful view alright. And Y/N still isn't getting tired of it.

"So we're 2nd years now. Time sure does fly fast." Yashiro lifted her knees and wrapped her hands around it. "I wonder how they're doing right now. I hope they're okay." She muttered.

Y/N didn't respond and just continued to write yet Yashiro knew how much she was hurting.

"Say Y/N-chan," Yashiro started as the other replied with a 'yeah?'

"What is the reason you always come up here in the rooftop?" Yashiro's crimson eyes stared at her friend's as she waited for her to answer.

It took a few silent minutes for Y/N to come up with an answer. She couldn't just tell her what exactly happened back then (referring to chapter 18). "It was one hell of a memory needed to be treasured." She replied, finally smiling warmly and it made Yashiro relieved.

"I'm guessing you'll tell me the details soon right?" Yashiro chuckled.

"Yeah just not today." She faintly replied.

The two chatted for a while til the Minamoto brothers as well as Aoi and Akane arrived. They all sat together as a group and talked about a lot of things.

"Aren't you guys worried?" Akane started as everyone's attention went to him.

Everyone knew what he was talking about as they lowered their heads in despair.

"We can't do anything about it, Akane-kun." Aoi replied.

"The fact that U/N isn't streaming a lot like usual," Kou started.

"And the fact that Donut_King hasn't been online for almost a year is just..."

-

heyyyyy author here :D

eversince school started I didn't have much time to open this app and read or write.

So yeah I realised that this book already had 33 chapters so I had to like make a season 2 or something

anyways I'll try updating and finish this story as best as I can :DD