15

Y/N avoided talking the whole afternoon, she just can't believe that Amane would have embarrassed her at a time like that. She did learn something about Amane which is he's a dork for astronomy.

It was dismissal time and as usual, the group passed by the convince store near the school.

Aoi and Akane bought their snacks while Yashiro just bought a drink.

Tsukasa however, noticed Amane staring at Y/N the whole entire time. He seemed to feel guilty towards the shorter female who was now glaring at those donuts.

Tsukasa didn't know if Amane was either worried about Y/N or the donuts.

(Lmao idk why, but I typed Amane's name into "Amen")

'He should be guilty, he embarrassed her a while ago!! If I were Y/N, I will never talk to him ever again!!' Tsukasa thought and walked towards the gamer, forgetting that his brother was staring at her.

"Hey Y/N!! You're spacing out in front of those donuts, do you want some? Amane wants those donuts too since it's his favorite. My treat!!" Tsukasa happily insisted as he took out his wallet.

Y/N however, didn't know what to respond. After they went inside the store, her eyes first landed on the donuts which reminded Y/N of Donut_King and and Amane.

She couldn't believe that both guys she hated so had to have likings on those donuts.

Y/N even felt like they were the same person but how could she even tell.

"Do you want the chocolate or the strawberry one? Oh, and how many do you want?" Tsukasa asked as his smile was probably brighter than the sun at that moment.

'I. Am. Blinded by this shit. And I like it.' She thought as her head was exploding at the moment.

"S-sorry, i accidentally spaced out infront of those donuts since I remembered something." Y/N excused.

Tsukasa was either confused or worried for the shorter female. He noticed her acting a bit strange these days.

"And I'm not really craving for donuts today, so I'll pass. Thanks for the offer tho-" The gamer was cut off from a loud grumble coming from her stomach.

'Shit.' She thought.

"Are you sure that you're not hungry, Y/N?" Tsukasa snickered as Y/N just stood there, her face shade with red.

"Tsukasa, come here for a sec." Amane shouted from some isle in the store where no one can see him. Even Tsukasa didn't know where he is.

"I'll be right back, Y/N. I'll be sure to buy you some food on the way there." Tsukasa quickly went to where his brother was and was surprised when he found Amane standing beside the snacks isle with a (F/F) and a (F/D) in hand.

"What are you doing here? Do you need help with reaching something?" Tsukasa asked.

"I'm taller than you tho." His replies were blank as usual. Tsukasa however has never seen Amane act like this before. He would only buy donuts and nothing else when they pass by this store.

"Give these to Y/N and don't tell her I chose it for her." Amane requested as he gave Tsukasa what he was holding.

Yashiro somehow saw what happened but kept quiet.

"If you say so, but what if she doesn't like this? And these snacks and drinks seems all too familiar to me." Tsukasa got a bit curious.