5

five。

"I'm not Tsukasa, though." He finally spoke.
.
.
.

Y/N suddenly froze on where she stood. 'That cant be.... he looks exactly like Tsukasa-kun. But i do admit that he's really good-looking than the original one.' The gamer thought, double-checking the other that stared at her aimlessly.

"You're kidding, right? Come on man!" The H/C haired female punched him playfully.

"I really am not, geez. And stop touching people you don't know." The taller male had this cold aura that when people talk to him, he would immediately avoid them.

"If you're not Tsukasa-kun, then who are you?" Y/N asked with her face full of curiosity.

"I'm actually his-"

He was cut off again when he noticed someone tap Y/N from behind.

The gamer flinched at the sudden contact but felt relieved when she heard a very familiar voice. It was none other than the real person she's been looking for.

"Y/N!! What a surprise! I see that you've already met my brother!!" Tsukasa's smile never left his face when he saw Y/N clueless at the state she was in.

"Tsukasa-kun? It's really you!!" Y/N's oblivious expression turned into a joyful one and quickly hid behind him like a scared puppy.

"Tsukasa-kun, can you see him? Am I going crazy or am I literally seeing your clones?" Y/N muttered in his ear, earning faint laughs from him.

"What are you laughing at!! I'm not joking around!" Y/N immediately got embarrassed as she playfully punched his back multiple times.

"It's just that, Y/N. It's even funnier that you didn't even realise that he's my brother" Tsukasa then again bursted of laughing that the only thing Y/N did was stare at him with red puffy cheeks.

"You look like that red angry bird lmao." Y/N averted her eyes from the laughing student and locked them with he one who was teasing her just then.

"Excuse me? Is that how you compliment a girl? And Tsukasa-kun, you didn't tell me he was your twin brother!!" You felt flustered all of a sudden but decided to shrug it off with a deep sigh.

"Sorry, Y/N. I just wanted to surprise you, that's all!! And on top of that, you really are surprised, judging by the looks of your face of course haha!" Tsukasa pinched Y/N red puffy cheeks and she couldn't help but glare at him.

"He's Yugi Amane, by the way!! Call him by his first name, I'm sure he wouldn't mind!! Right, Amane?" Tsukasa added as Amane gave the two an 'i don't care' expression.

"Is he really like that, Tsukasa-kun?" The gamer whispered to him.

"Yeah, so please befriend him. I beg of you!! He doesn't have any friends ss since junior high ;n;" Tsukasa whispered back.

"Well nice to meet you, Amane-kun!! I'm-"

RING

RING

RINGGGGGGGG

"Oh shit! The bell rang! And we're the only students left here at the entrance?!?!" Y/N exclaimed as she frantically started to run to her classroom.

The gamer saw the two run beside her, knowing that maybe they were in the same class as hers.

Just in time, they finally reached their classroom. It was in the 2nd floor of the building, so it wasn't that far.

"Whew, we made it in time!! What a relief." Tsukasa stated as he sat at a chair in the fourth row. To his left, there was a female student that had beautiful green locks. As green as freshly cut grass in an open field.

Just by examining her, she was 90.9% more beautiful than Y/N. She stands out in class, but in a good way.

The gamer felt conscious about herself but snapped off when Tsukasa was pointing his hand on the empty seat next to his brother.

Amane wasn't paying that much attention to his surroundings as he fiddled with his phone. It seems like he didn't want to be in a place like this.

Y/N groaned as a reply and sloppily placed her bag on the empty seat right next to the person she would care less to meet. At first, his first impression wasn't that amazing at all. And his sense of words made it even worse.

Amane saw Y/N sit beside him but he didn't really care that much. He was actually full of questions on why the gamer would choose to sit beside him out of all he empty chairs she had to sit from.

Amane was enjoying the silence between the both of them until it was destroyed by the voice he didn't want to hear.

"So, Tsukasa-kun told me that you liked playing games. He told me that you were famous though" Y/N started.

'Out of all the topics, why this?' Amane thought.

"I don't really play that much. And no, I'm not famous. Why the hell would I be." Amane's gaze never left his phone. He was actually looking through Instagram on how to make perfect donuts.

"Well if you wanna play together, just add me!! I'm pretty good at the game myself~~" Y/N happily proclaimed.

"I don't play with girls. And how would I know if you're really good at the game or not." His response was as cold as snow. It irritated Y/N so bad that she would do anything to escape this classroom.

Y/N never knew befriending someone like this would be hard.

'Be patient, Y/N... you can do this, for Tsukasa-kun.'

"I'm just sayin if ya wanna play, we could just play together. Or you're saying that you're weak and you can't take down someone like me?~" Y/N didn't want to lose in this argument and just told him whatever that is that popped in her mind.

"Ha! As if. And great job trying to persuade me on playing with you cuz it didn't work. Got it? Now shut your mouth and quit being annoying." At first, Y/N had eye contact with him.

She did realise that Amane was probably 30% more handsome than his brother. The way he stares at his phone like he's craving food or something, the way his eyebrows furrow everytime Y/N talked to him,

and the way his voice sounded very... beautiful?

Y/N's thoughts were cut off by a hand waving in front of her. It was none other than her pissed seatmate who was about to destroy her.

"Why are you staring at me? It's creeping me out." He stated with his arms crossed. Y/N noticed something violet on his elbow but Amane was quick enough to hide it.

"Are you some sort of stalker? Watching my every move? Wait, are you a perv-"

*SMACK*

The whole class turned to your direction. As well as a surprised Tsukasa Yugi.

"I dArE yOu sAy tHaT aGaIn" Y/N snapped out. She didn't really slap him that hard, she didn't want to hurt someone dear to her friend.

Yes, Amane Yugi is a charismatic and a beautiful person.

But one thing's for sure, Y/N hated this male sitting right next to her.

She liked how he looked. But she hated his personality.

The gamer finally came to her senses and sat down.

"Sorry about that, meanie." Y/N spoke.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Omg this chapter isn't what I expected it to be but eh.

I gotta go with the flowwwwwww nyohohohoh

Btw ya'll guys have an Instagram account?

Check out mine!! I'll be sure to follow you back!!

I post a lotta trashy art but it's worth it ;w;

Thank you for reading!💞

-mintsuchii