9

nine
(I'm giving Amane the most attention in this chapter :>)

(WARNING: It may contain slurs and violence)

Amane was U/N's number 1 fan and nobody. Not anyone would stop themselves from denying it. A secret should be remain kept, but Amane was too obvious that it was released in the open.

The taller gamer took a glance at his brother, flopped down on their bed (since they share the same room together) excitedly watching U/N prepare for the match.

"Amane, you better let U/N win!!" Tsukasa interrupted as Amane flinched.

It wasn't that long after Tsukasa found out his brother's identity. It happened once when Tsukasa took a little peek at Amane's account when the his older brother was forced to come out and buy eggs.

Tsukasa was very surprised that he had to come running and tackling Amane before he even arrived at home. (Poor eggs didn't make it out alive ;3;)

"U/N and I made a deal." Amane replied as Tsukasa wasn't expecting for one.

"What kind of deal?" The shorter sibling needed to take advantage of his brother's rare responses.

Tsukasa might even cry just by hearing his voice. (J U S T W A I T T I L L Y O U E V E N H E A R H I M S I N G-'

"The first one to get three points wins. The loser gets to delete their account." Amane was quick to respond and was now quiet afterwards. That gave Tsukasa the time to think what his brother just said.

"Woah woah woah!! What if U/N loses?! Amane, don't do this to her!!

.

Isn't she the reason you started playing that game in the first place?

.

You know to yourself that you're probably 15% stronger than her!!?" Tsukasa retorted in panic. He can't stop what has to be stopped.

There was a moment of silence between them,

"Alright everyone!! The match will begin in 3... 2.." U/N's high-pitched voice was very audible form Tsukasa's phone for both of the twins to hear.

.

"We'll find out who's gonna win anyways." Amane finally responded as both players finally hopped into the lobby to pick their heroes.

Until they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Your father left for good, his clothes are gone and he didn't even say goodbye. I'm really sorry." Their mother's voice was heart breaking to hear. Even for Amane.

"I cooked some seaweed soup, come on and let's eat downstairs." Mrs. Yugi's footsteps were getting quieter and quieter, knowing that she's headed downstairs.

Amane didn't know what to do. U/N already chose her hero and was waiting Amane to choose.

He quickly turned on the high-pitched software for the first time and activated the voice call.