16

"This is it, today's the day I finally get to beat him fair and square." As I log into the game, the name that first popped up on the screen was the username of Donut_King himself.

I opened the chat box and was met with a message I'm used to see everyday.

"Hello Ms. U/N. As you already know, I messaged you to remind you that your ass will be beaten today :>"

Y/N could already sense that she'all lose to him again but it was a sign that she'd rather move forward than to give up.

Who would give up their account that everybody loves anyway?

The gamer adjusted everything for her live-stream along with the voice changer and the recording. Her skin touched the red button, pressing it gently until the voice changer as well as everything was on.

The broadcast finally started.

"Greetings, everybody! Are you all ready to witness an exciting match?" Y/N was feeling quite challenged as of today.

Someone once again volunteered to be the host of the match just as long as he gets paid. Who would volunteer like that and ask them to pay them?

The gamer didn't care since she didnt have anything to do with her money anyway.

"Here we go champs! Two more minutes till showdown!! A poll will be posted in the comment section below and all of you will both to guess which player will win the competition!" The host remarked earning a faint chuckle from Y/N.

It didn't matter to Y/N wether to have a poll or not. She thought that maybe the host was just making himself useful to get paid.

"the match will begin in three, two, one!!" Separate accounts were placed in different sides. The blue team and the red team. As the host entered the lobby, it was time to pick the heroes.

Luckily, Donut_King was the first one to pick...

THE ENEMY IS PICKING....

Granger: Marksman

Granger can deal up to 6 bullets at a time, each 6th bullet deals critical damage

His first skill fills his gun with all bullets and shoots them forward.

His second skill deals no damage as he dashes to the designated direction.

His ultimate skill requires three large bullets with maximum damage, as he fires a bullet, he can move to another location to fire.

.

Meanwhile, at the Yugi residence....

After the group headed off to their houses, Amane ran straight to their bedroom and turned on his computer.