Chapter: Twenty- Three

Third person's POV.

The Vytal Festival Tournament, an event that shows the ultimate battle of skill, abilities and pitting the world's most powerful Huntsmen and Huntresses  in training against one another. New fighters from around Remnant are ready to bring glory to their kingdom, but there are those among them with a far more sinister goal in mind.

While watching the tournament from a far distance, the goddess is silently watching along with her guard and an Ally from Atlas.

"Are you alright, Miss. Y/n?".

The goddess snaps out of her trance and looks at her with a small smile.

"Yes, I am watching those children honed their skills and compete on each other. In such a short time, they've gained quite of a skill.".

"Children? But you're also a teenager, Miss. Y/n. ". Penny remarked with a confused look.

The goddess laughs and pat Penny's head gently. "And you're the same as them, in heart and soul.".

"absolutely!". Penny answered with a cheerful voice and salutes to the smiling goddess.

"Such a silly child, you are...". Y/n said as the Vytal Festival combat tournament is already well under way.

Team RWBY's first match is against Team ABRN of Haven Academy, and the match is spectated by thousands of people at the enormous floating stadium, Amity Colosseum, and broadcast to many more people from all around Remnant.

Back in the fight, Arslan uses her rope to swing around and avoid Yang right behind her, using shotgun blasts to propel herself forward. Nadir comes into the picture, aiming his rifle at Weiss as she summons another glyph and launches Bolin at him. The two teammates are helpless as Weiss creates a whirlwind from underneath them and slamming the two together until she forms a giant ice fist straight up from the ground to trap the two. It reforms itself into a ball that rolls around the field, and when Arslan sees her team in this state, she rolls her eyes, annoyed, before changing direction and sliding into the path of the ball. She readies her stance and drives her hand into the sphere, which cracks under her power and frees her allies.

"Yang!". Weiss yells as she creates a large frozen slide-like shape with her dusts. "NOW!".

Knowing what to do, Yang blasts herself forward and skims over the wall of ice, catching Blake's pistol as her teammate uses Ruby as a launch pad to jump off of towards the remaining members of ABRN. The three only have a second to look horrified as Blake whips a screaming Yang around to land a devastating punch that sends the trio flying into their elimination.

"Yes! I know Ruby can do it!". Penny cheers as she jumped out of joy.

The goddess smiles saccharinely as she looks at Team RWBY who's victorious on their first fight.

"There's still a few challenges..they need to go through" . She whispered.

"What is it, Miss. Y/n?". Penny asked.

"Ah, nothing Penny. Why don't we stroll on vale for a moment before the second match starts?".

"Really? Oh! We can go to the park! I heard there's more people and stalls out there". Penny squeals as she quickly starts talking about Vale, for the millionth time on this day.

The goddess didn't mind and gently hold Penny's shoulders before teleporting to Vale within a blink of an eye. They saw Yatsuhashi Daichi flexing in front of two girls nearby. A pair of Atlesian Knight-200"s on patrol walk past the girls as they talk and Team RWBY wose talking to the two suspecting students from Haven Academy.