Chapter Nineteen

Y/n's POV.

I was looking through my human-sized mirror with a small smile, knotting this violet tie on my neck and gently clip the round yellow clip on before taking my violet vest and strengthen it to make sure that it wouldn't wrinkle my tie as I wearing it.

Seriously, I don't want to wear this kind of thing..or should we say 'formal clothing' that James picked up for me but since they've put a lot of effort on it, I am going to be stuck for this appearance for a while.

I was going to grab my cloak when someone knocks at the door, hindering me for a moment and turn my gaze to the door.

"Come in.". I said with a gentle tone.

The door opens and reveals the adorable sentry along with two Atleasian guards behind her.

"Salutations! Miss. Y/n!". Penny made her trademark salute and stood there in firm while wearing a new fancy dress that really suits on her. "We were here to escort you to the grand ball!".

*sigh* James.. I said that I would like to go alone but he still insist his decision without my approval.

"I see, then. Please wait for a moment, I'll have one more thing to fix and we were ready to go.". I said and going to grab my cloak when Penny dashes in and take my gray cloak within the speed of lightning.

"Here, let me help you!". She said and held the cloak high enough to me with a robotic smile.

I smiled at her gesture and let her help me. When she finally put the cloak on me, she step backwards and held her hands behind her back while still smiling.

"So..how do I look?". I asked her and composed myself along with this new attire.

"You look Wonderful Miss. Y/n. You're more like of a gentlewoman in that decent clothing.". Penny said.

"Or..more like one of Father's mini clone.". I said, hearing the two guards chuckling outside. "Anyway, does the Atlas security have been dispatched through the whole Academy?".

"Yes. General Ironwood made all the preparations before the party starts.". Penny replied.

"Good.".

I know that Ozpin and Glynda were completely opposing on this move but with the help of James, I somehow managed to make it happen. With those bizarre memories that I've saw before, I need to take actions in a safe and furtive way so I won't embroiled everything.

"Um..Miss. Y/n? Are you okay?". Penny asked once she saw me stop from wearing my white gloves
and starts spacing out.

"Yeah.". I quickly replied and fixed my gloves with a small smile.

I took a one last glance to the mirror and beam a smile of satisfaction before facing Penny and the two guards outside. "Shall we?".

"Yes, we shall!". Penny said cheerfully and head outside of my room.

I followed her and gently closed the door and let them escorted me to the dance party. While walking, Penny seem to be excited because this is her first time attending a party. I only response with a light laugh and said that she will going to enjoy this night more than everybody could.

As soon as we reached the courtyard, Penny suddenly become silent for some reason. I was going to ask her why when I've noticed Blake and Sun going to the party. It took me for a while before I got the silly gesture and turn my gaze to the adorable sentry with a smile.

"You can hold my arm if you want?". I said and lift my arm slightly.

Her robotic eyes shines and immediately coiled her arms around mine. She slightly tugged me onwards but I quickly regain my stance and laughed at her silliness. I remember that Penny wants to be treated as a normal girl after she was created.