Chapter Fifteen

No one's POV.

"Hello, Y/n. ".Weiss greeted them with a fake smile." We've seen that you already befriend that strange woman. Mind if you introduced her..to us?".

"Yeah! We wanted to know more about our riva-...I...mean our newest friend here. Hehe.". Ruby said and she playfully scratching her head along with a nervous smile.

Ash leaned to the Goddess and whispered, "I told you so.".

Y/n narrowed her gaze to Ash before looking back to the heiress and little red.

"Of course. Ruby, Weiss. Meet Autumn. She's a professional huntress and also liked the other professors here in Beacon.".

"Yep, I'm in a class of my own kids.". Ash said as she lets out a big smile on.

"Well, Autumn. I'm. Weiss. What brings you here in Beacon by the way?". Weiss suddenly asked.

"We're just curious. I.. I mean, you just pop up with a super creepy portal then BOOM! You're now here, standing beside my cookie.". Ruby followed.

Ash snickered and started laughing. She used the Goddess to keep herself from falling to the floor.

"Your 'Cookie' you say?". She said and continued laughing.

Ruby stares at her annoyingly and pout while watching Ash laughter for about 10 minutes before she stopped and wiped her hapon tears away.

"Oh, that was a good one. As for why I'm here girls, Lil Goddess here invited me. She said she was having girl troubles and I..being a professional in these types of matters elected to assist her.". She said with a big smirk showing on her face.

"Girl troubles?". Ruby and Weiss said in unison, making their eyes narrowed to the embarrassed Goddess.

"Ooh~ Looks like the f/c beauty is in danger again.". Yang whispered on Blake.

Blake rolled her eyes on Yang's statement and looked to the goddess with awe.

"U-um..we hate to be awfully rude but Ash and I have a lot of things to settle with. Please excused us. ". Y/n said and gently pushed her guardian away to the cafeteria and from team RWBY as well.

Once they were quite afar from the cafeteria, the goddess stops pushing Ash and shook her head in full embarrassment.

"Ah...is that Lil Goddess embarrassed?". Ash said as she pulled the goddess into a hug.

"I'd never felt such cringy emotion like this one in my whole life.". The goddess responded and gently tapped her guardian's arms.

Ash let her vessel go and smirks at her. "You're welcome.". She said while chuckling and laughing to herself.

"Come on, let's go back to Ozpin's office before team RWBY finds us.". The goddess said as she gently dragged her laughing guardian back to the office.

EARLY TIMESKIP

Several airships have arrived in Beacon Academy, Y/n and Ash are surveying the situation from Ozpin's office.

"Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever her travels.". Glynda said.

"Well, running an Academy and a military makes him a busy man. But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore.". Ozpin replied.

"However, James wouldn't bring his small Fleet without a reason, isn't that right, Oz?". The goddess said as she kept looking to the airships lands to the landing pod.

Ozpin didn't respond, he knows that the goddess already knew what did he do to Ash's scroll. His silence has been interrupted when a chirping beep sounds repeatedly. Ozpin turns around to see a hollow message on his desk.