Chapter Eleven

Y/n's POV.

As soon as the cold monochrome night falls down, me and Blake lays flat on our stomach on the rooftop, overlooking the shipment of Schnee Dust containers at the docks, furtively. After a long conversation with Blake and Sun yesterday, we decided to investigate these strange phenomenon going through the docks. *Yawn*

"Hey guys, did I miss anything?" Sun arrives and immediately crouch down beside us.

"Not really. They've offloaded the crates from the boat. Now they're just sitting there.". Blake said and look to the monkey faunus with her usual neutral expression.

"Huh..Cool." Sun holds out one of the green apples in his arms and offer it to them. "I stole some food!"

Blake looks up and gives a questioning look at him as she sat up."Do you always break the law without giving a second thought?"

"Hey, weren't you in a cult or something?" He defensively countered to her. Blake delivers an angry glare at him."Okay, too soon!"

"*Sigh* Sun? Please refrain from doing such troubling acts while you're here in Vale. It wouldn't be nice if anyone sees you stealing..".

"...or being dragged by the authorities.". Blake suddenly added.

"Chill out guys. I'm just kidding! I brought these food nearby since our Y/n pal here didn't eat or.. sleep properly before we head out.". Sun said as he tries to contain his laughter while looking back to me.

Blake raised a brow before casting her gaze to me and saw her worried expression once she noticed something on my face."Y/n, Did you..sleep last night?". She asks.

"Sort off, why?". I lied, I was fully wide awake since yesterday. Thanks to the caffeine's side effects.

"Are you sure?". She asked again but this time, her gaze became more..intense.

"Oh come on, we all know that she didn't sleep yesterday!". Sun suddenly intervenes with a knowing tone, making Blake's gaze turns into a menacing glare which is quite scary like Glynda's.

I shook my head on that thought and looked at them with a questioning look. "Wait, how did you two know that?". I suspiciously asked.

"We saw you earlier at the balcony with a bunch of empty coffee mugs lying on the table beside you. Seriously, how much caffeine did you take?". She asked as she gently pokes my left cheek, twice.

"I don't know how much but..10 coffee mugs would be a near answer.". I said and let out a small yawn for the second time. ".Right?".

"What?". Blake said in shocked.

"Wow..". Sun said in disbelief. He suddenly gesture his hand and make a strange hand signal. "How many is this?". He asked.

He lifts three of his fingers leveling on his shoulder. I look at his fingers before reeling my e/c eyes on him and smiled.

"Three.". I answered, confidently.

Sun sighs in relief before he turns around and giving a thumbs up sign to Blake. "She's okay Blake.".

Blake replies again with an angry glare towards  him.

"What? I'm just checking her if she's fine!". Sun whisper-yelled.

"Please settle down, both of you. Even though I'm visibly lack of sleep, that doesn't mean that I am going to be a burden for this mission.". I reassured them with a smile.

Blake is going to say something when a harsh winds blows all around us, and we look up to see a Bullhead's searchlights flashing around for a landing spot, descending in the middle of the cargo containers and extending a ramp for a black hooded individual with a metallic fanged mask to come out of.