Chapter Six

No one's POV.

The lovely Goddess is taking her time while heading inside of the cafeteria to fill her vessel's tummy before setting herself back to Ozpin's office again, when suddenly, she heard some familiar voices arguing nearby. Out of her curiosity, she followed the noise and led into the Team RWBY and TEAM JNPR's location.

"That's not fair!". Ruby shouted.

"Well, believe it or not. That really happened and Y/n can prove that statement.". Weiss said with full confidence.

Y/n smiles a bit when she saw that the two were finally back and now in good terms again. She was going to sit on an empty spot when Nora sees her and shout the Goddess's name so loud, getting both of Ruby and Weiss's attentions out in the middle of their quarreling event.

Both of them stood up and stare to the Goddess with an exciting expressions before they run and greet her.

"Y/NNNN!!". Ruby uses her semblance to get to Y/n side first and quickly coils her arms around the Goddess's waist. "Please don't tell me that you ask Weiss on a DATE!". She loudly whined.

"What?". Y/n slightly baffled as she tries to keep the tray of food that she's holding in balance. "What are you talking about Ruby?".

"Tell her that we spend our time together in Vale yesterday.". Weiss suddenly shows up on the other side and tugging Y/n's right arm gently.

Back to the group, Nora laughing as she watches the Goddess struggles between Little Red and the Ice Queen's tug of war rematch.

"Yikes! Everyone, Code E/c. I repeat, Code E/c. Save the E/c beauty and her lunch before it's too late!". Yang snorted which Pyrrha sighs and Blake shook her head.

"Seriously guys, you really need to let her go so she have a nice peaceful meal first before you set her into another match of this..never ending rivalry.". Blake suggested as she closes her book and look to the poor Goddess with her usual expression.

Ruby and Weiss looked on each other before they decided to let Y/n go. The goddess's knew that sighing in front of them would be a rude action so she just smiles in relief and went to the vacant seat on Team RWBY's side.

"Thank you for saving me and my lunch, Ms. Belladonna.". Y/n looks at her and slightly bow her head.

"You're welcome.". Blake simply replied.

Ruby appears to her left side and set her intense sliver eyes back to the Goddess. "You didn't even answer my question!". She said.

"Weiss looks so down and silent when I saw her outside the CCT Tower so i asked her if she wanted to come along with me in Vale for a nice friendly chat.". The Goddess said and starts to eat her food.

"Oh..so you didn't ask her on a date?".

"In humanity's conception, basically it would rather called like that. However, in my own concept, that is how you help and comfort someone in a good way..". Y/n simply stated while looking through Ruby's silver eyes.

Ruby shows a mocking smirk as she turns her head to face Weiss who's sitting on the other side of Y/n. The ice queen only pouts and ignore little red's action towards her.

"So, Y/n, How's going? We barely see you here in Beacon. I mean, you would just pop up in a certain area then keep disappearing without a trace.". Yang said.

"Being a student and a g–..general's daughter kept me busy in these past few days.". She stated with a small smile.

"Oh, Balancing two responsibilities must be hard to maintain huh? Well, keep up being a good noddle Y/n!". Yang said and raise her fist.