Chapter Sixteen

Y/n's POV.

A few days later..

After that small incident at the garden, I didn't get any of Ruby and Weiss's morning greetings nor even the tag of war matches they've been doing since they we've met. I was starting to get worried that those kids were doing something...peculiar again.

"What are those children were up to again?". I lowly muttered under my breath and looked up to the garden with a worried look.

"There probably spying on you, again.". Ash said.

I closed my eyes and tries to sense their aura's to the whole area but I sense nothing, even Blake and Yang's auras were not here either. This gives me an idea that those four were in Vale, having their team bonding time or..something else.

"Well, I hope those kids won't go after the White Fang's activities again.". I said and sigh again. "That aside, did you have a plan on how to capture your dear sister, Ash?".

"Yeah, I'm gonna beat her till she's down then I'm gonna bind her in a little something that I've been working up for a while now.". She replied and watched the sun and the clouds on the sky. "And I'm sick of her always doing bad things to everyone around us. So, if she's up to no good, I'm going to beat her and take my magic back from her.".

"I see.".

I gently picked up a white rose with my left hand and take a good look of it. "I wonder if she and her version here were already met? And if did they meet, that would be more troublesome for us.".

"It'd be a bit of troublesome but not as much as if you weren't on my side.". She said, still looking to the vast sky with a nonchalant look.

I was going to say something when I heard a beeping sound coming from my scroll. I took it out from my pocket and see that I have a message from Naos.

Y/n-nya, the white fang is recruiting new members today. Do you want me to check that out? -Naos.

Yes please. And also, please inform me if something bad happens. -Me.

Gotcha. -Naos.

So, the white fang is going to make a strange move again. Whoever controls the white fang to do this bad behavior, I'll make them pay.

I didn't noticed that the white rose I was dearly holding turns black and it's petals scattered along with the mild breeze.

"I hate humanity and Faunus to a point.". Ash said, making me out of my trance and look at her.

"Why?". I asked, wanting to know her reason.

"No matter where I go, they always make the same mistake. Even in your world where things played out differently, they fight and fight with no clear purpose as to why other than freedom when freedom is a distant dream for all of humanity as long as your brothers hold the power of life and death over all to them. I hate them for being selfish natures and intolerance towards others who don't agree with them. I hate Salem and Ozpin for being the ones to doom humanity instead of fix what was wrong with it in the first place. If I had all the power, I would leave Remnant behind and flee to another world to live alone because humanity has taken more from me than I have from it and I would live out the rest of the multiverse watching you all make the same mistakes over and over again without end because to me..I am a lonely existence, I have no one to share that big universe with because humanity sees fit to take them away from me.". Ash said, she's still looking up to sky with a sorrowful expression that humans made when they are depressed.

"I know that hardships, loss and pain that you've been through and sorry wasn't enough to change the way how you feel. I know that my brothers made the same mistakes all over again, attempting to make a better world and didn't notice that the multiverse they left were falling into the same pitiful ending. They..no, We were the ones who must be cursed and heated for this kind of act we brought to humanity.".