Chapter Thirteen

Y/n's POV.

I've seen many portals before ever since I walked in Remnant's surface with my vessel and this one's  completely strange and different. The color contrast and essence is truly divergent, making me think that this isn't just an ordinary portal..

but a time rift.

Elder brother told me before that they made a few parallel versions of Remnant called Multiverse, hoping to create a better world but the favours never be on their side and do a clone of Remnants with diverged fate.

Wait, if that's a time rift then that means..

I turned my back on them when my eyes shifts into it's slithered dragon form and felt the tremendous power coming from the time rift.

"Whoa..what is THAT?". Ruby asked and look up to the bluish spherical time rift to the sky before harrowing a Beowolf with her scythe.

Before I could answer her question, a cold, shivering aura made it's way down to the surroundings.

"Everyone, take cover and hide.". I said, not looking back from everyone.

"What's happening?". Glynda said as she tries to remain calm while helping the children.

"There's no time to explain. I'll handle the remaining Grimms.". Using my right hand, I used my power to control the Beowolves under my command.

Glynda is still not complying and her eyes were locked up to the time-rift.

"HURRY!". I shout, making her out of her trance and take Team RWBY to a safe place to hide. The other Beowolves starts to thrash around on my control.

Alright then, let's take the fastest way.

"Run.". I ordered to the controlled the Beowolves, the pack obeys but not the other three. 

Before they could even attacked me, i teleport beside my worried guardian in time before a human-shape figure came out from the time-rift. As soon as it's slowly descends from the sky, I've noticed that it was a girl wearing a advance, state of the art helmet and she's holding a long executioner blade made of ice. She looks around and surprisingly looked to the direction where I am.

D-did she already sensed my presence?

Suddenly, the three Beowolves targeted the girl, I was going to teleport on her side and help her when within the blink on an eye, two of the Beowolves were now stabbed into the ground by her executioners blade. The last one is going to bite her from behind but she just backhanded it away, leaving everyone in shocked.

After beating the grimms with ease, the girl checks something on her hand. Is that a watch? She starts fiddling it but stops and slid the watch on her pocket before heading towards us. My scales were reacting to the cold vibrance that she's emitting around the area.

She's not just an ordinary human.. I can feel it.

When the girl is almost near an inch to us, Glynda jumps out and take a defensive stance to protect us.

"Stop!". Glynda stated in full authority but the girl didn't listen and kept walking so my guardian uses her semblance and was going to engage when I suddenly teleport in beside her and raised my left hand to make her stop.

"What are you doing?". Glynda asked, confusedly.

"Stand down..". I ordered.

"But..".

"I said, stand down.". I said and tilted my head on her with a small smile. "It's alright.".

Glynda looks at me in with her stern expression but it didn't scare me and show my goddess side a bit. She let out a sigh before she lower her riding crop and obeyed.