Chapter Two

Once I've arrive in Beacon Academy, there's no single mortal in sight in Ozpin's office. Hmm..That's expected. They were probably interrogating Ruby on their small interrogation facility in Vale. I sat in his chair and set the lightning crystals on his clockwork style table.

I hope Oz grant a very good decision for that young lass. Oz and I have been teaming up for almost a millennia so I completely knew him. I trust his judgements very often when it comes to mortal matters.

On the other hand, boredom didn't kill my jolly mood because I am truly absorbed in my own agenda by turning these lightning crystals into arrows using my powers (or semblance on how mortals described it) while waiting for them. To be honest, I don't have to use dusts and crystals to activate mine since i am a Goddess and also one who bestows magic and skills to them. But that being said, a powerful being like me had also a few restrictions for me to follow.

Pretty strict, isn't it? But those quirky rules were only necessary to keep me in the bay and also for Remnant's and humanity's sake.

My thoughts were suddenly being pulled back in reality when i heard a pair of familiar voices heading towards the office. By the sounds of it, it looks like they've been arguing something. I put the lightning crystals on my belt pouch and waited for them to enter the office.

"Isn't she quite young to attend Beacon? I mean, she had the skills to be a huntress but she had to learn more things before we can set her in.". Glynda said.

"She'll be fine, Qrow trained her well so she will survive at Beacon's training no matter hard it is.". Ozpin said, calmly.

"That's the other thing I've been worrying about.". She said with a deep sigh.

Ozpin saw me and greeted me with a smile.

"And it seems that the great rambunctious Ein is here.". He said and do a simple bow. Glynda did the same and get back on her neutral composure.

"Hello, Oz.". I said and gesture my hand to cease their formal greetings to me.

"I'm glad that the General agrees to let you stay in Beacon. Well, How's your travel? I heard that you have an..interesting evening.". He said as he grab some coffee mugs and pour it with coffee before giving the other one to me.

"Indeed. Aside from being attacked by a flock of Giant Nevermores with signal jamming collars on their necks while heading here, I've met a peculiar girl with silver eyes.". I said and take a sip on my mug.

Oz made a small chuckle before leaning beside on his table. "Is that so? Well, What do you think about that young lass?.". He asked.

"I've seen that she had a great potential despite of her young age and reckless side. Not to mention her unique power hiding through her eyes. I have this vibe that she will be an important person someday..". I simply stated and put the mug down on his table.

"I told you so..". Oz said with a small smirk and looked on Glynda who just rolled her eyes at him. "She wants to slay monsters and be a full pledged huntress so..I let her attend Beacon.". He added.