Chapter Four

Y/n's POV.

As soon as I land safe and sound into the depths of Emerald Forest, I simply used my power to teleport on the abandoned temple where Oz left his "relics" for the initiation. Of course, the relics were still in their positions untouched, meaning..I am the first one to arrive in here. Neat! I walked into the middle of the ruins and see a Gold and Black King chess pieces standing on small opposite pillars in front of me.

I saccharinely smiled before taking my relics and head out to the forestry part where all the kinds of Grimms residing in. I stood into a huge rock and sensing that there were no students around the 100 meter range.

Okay. Time to work.

My right e/c eye turns into light purple and my scelera turns pitch black, purple flames starts to invade my Chaos Rhyme and called my soon to be army whenever where they be. I know it sounds crazy but Grimms..specially my brother's old creations can identify my dark aura so they will not hesitate to follow and obey me.

Within a minute or two, The Grimms starting to shows up and gather to my standpoint. I continued calling them until a Giant Nevermore and Death stalker came in my line of sight which I slightingly startled.

Wait..I thought Grimms that living here were at normal size..guess I'm wrong huh?

Once I finished calling them, the Creatures of Grimm looked at me as if they were looking to my brother. I pet one of the Beowolf's head and it surprisingly wags it's tail like a happy dog. I laughed a bit before setting them all into my fiery  command. After that, I scattered them all over the Forest and gave an order to kill any human in sight. I got an loud caws and howls as a response before they all ran away and hunt down the children who's wandering around the forest.

I used my power to conceal myself and levitate to the mid air high enough to see and locate them. Out of my pocket, I pull out a small telecommunicator device, put it on my ear and press the small button on it.

"Shall I begin phase two?.". I said while gazing down to the forest.

"Yes but don't go too far.". Oz simply stated to the telecommunicator and heard a faint beeping sound after he spoke.

With that go signal, I carefully set my human side and let out my darkness with a bit of caution. I don't want the enemy sabotage this day just because they sense my repulsive aura in here. Since I command all Grimms in the emerald forest, I close my left eye and connect my vision in several Grimms under my control so I can see who's going first to encounter my Grimms.

Now, let's see..

I can see that they already have their partners now. That's good because in this test i am going to make..they need the word "teamwork" to survive. I smiled diabolically as I saw that My Giant Nevermore got Ruby and Weiss hanging on it's huge talons, Jaune and Pyrrha deals with the Death Stalker and the pack of Beowolfs and Ursas were chasing and fighting the other students in the other side of the forest.

As Pyrrha crash-lands in front of the group, my first plan succeeds. Gather them in a certain place and corner them. My Death Stalker is waiting when suddenly, Ruby runs out to take the Death Stalker on her own. Sadly, her weapon didn't scratched the Death Stalker's thick armour. When she realize that, she puts her weapon down and run back to the group which I didn't let it happen so easily. My Nevermore fires a barrage of feathers, one of it pins Ruby's cape to the ground, pinning her.

"Remember our protocols Y/n..don't let anyone get killed.". Glynda suprisingly spoke.

"Relax Glynda..just watch.". I said confidently as I saw Weiss is on her way to save little red.