Chapter Ten

Weiss's POV.

Y/n teleported us to our dorm room to settle this relentless brawl once and for all. To be honest, i don't really have a slightest idea why this is causing such a problem. I felt embarrassed and guilty towards Y/n, I accidentally raised my voice on her earlier due to my uprising anger, now she's here with us, trying to resolve the problem. This wouldn't be happening in the first place if Y/n didn't see Blake's resentful actions.

"First off, i am sincerely apologizing if i have to teleport you all the way down here without your proper permissions. I just wanted to go to a nice and private place where we could settle this quarrel, peacefully.". Y/n explained, she's still sitting on the bookshelf near the window with a stern expression. "Now, mind if i ask why are you two fighting in the middle of the street?".

"We don't have to be in this mess if Blake didn't throw a fit earlier.". I said, narrowing my eyes to my angry teammate.

"I wouldn't be acting like this if you just stop judging all the Faunuses as a bunch of trash and criminals.". Blake defended herself.

"It is the truth Blake. Do you even realized that you're defending an organization that hates Humanity, don't you? The Faunus of the White Fang are pure evil!".

"There's no such thing as pure evil! Why do you think they hate Humanity so much? It's because of people like Cardin, people like you, that force the White Fang to take such drastic measures!". Blake retorts, making me clenched my fists once again.

She doesn't know everything about me, on what those scoundrels did to my life and to my family's business.

"You want to know why I despise the White Fang? Why I don't particularly trust the Faunus? It's because they've been at war with my family for years. War, as in actual bloodshed. My grandfather's company has had a target painted across its back for as long as I can remember. And ever since I was a child, I've watched family friends disappear; board members executed; an entire train car full of Dust, stolen. And every day, my father would come home, furious. And that made for a very difficult childhood!" I didn't control my searing emotions and banged my fist on the study table.

Y/n's stare softens and hop out to the bookshelf to comfort me. "Weiss, I–..".

"No Y/n! Blake wants to know why I despise the White Fang? It's because they're a bunch of liars, thieves, and murderers!".

"Well maybe WE were just tired of being pushed around!" Blake said which made everyone in shocked besides my knightress who's still on her calm demeanor.

Then all of the sudden, Blake dashes out to the door, leaving without explaining herself to us.

"Blake, wait! Come back!" Ruby runs over to stop her but Y/n teleports beside her and held her right shoulder to hinder her.

"It's okay. I'll follow her.". Y/n said with a soft smile and pat Ruby's shoulder, twice. "You should go get some rest. I know you three have a rough evening.".

Y/n gently takes out her hand on Ruby's shoulder and head to the door to follow Blake.

"Y/n, wait!". My knightress stops walking and slightly turn around to see her heartbreaking expression that I'd never seen since i met her in Atlas.

This made me feel really bad and immediately lower my pride. "I-i'm sorry. I didn't mean to..".

She sighs before Y/n looks up to me with those solemn eyes of hers. "Such uncommon hardships due to a terrifying wrath and hatred from others were truly traumatizing to experience with but..let me tell you this Weiss, you're not alone who've experienced that kind of torture.". Y/n said, more like lecturing me. "Everyone does..including Me..".