Chapter 1

I was in my room on my notebook designing a dress idea when Bella stormed in. I look at her. "What do you want?" "You stole my favorite blue bra. I want it back." I look at her. "I didn't take anything and plus I don't fit your size. I am a cup bigger." She rolls her eyes and walks in my closet. She then looks around and grabs it. "Mom!!" She yelled. My mother comes in. "What Bella?" She says. "Belle stole my bra." She said. My mom looks at me.

I roll my eyes. "Mom, her size cup is to small. She planted it herself to get me in trouble again." René sighs. "Bella go to you room now!" She says. "But she-" "I said now. You need to stop getting your sister in trouble. Now go." She says. Bella stomps her foot and stopms out. I roll my eyes. "I am sorry she keeps trying to do this " mom walks in. "I am used to it by now." She nods. "Well if you need to go, just say the words." I nod. "I will." She walks out and shuts the doirm I get up and lock it.

I look at the time and see it is 10 at night. I plug in my phone. I get up and take a shower. Once I am done I walk downstairs. I kiss mom and Phil's cheeks. "Night." "Night." They say I walk in my room and lay down closing my eyes I soon fall asleep. I wake up to someone going through my closet. I look over and see Bella. I roll my eyes and get out my phone I start recording her.

"Where did she put her designs I am low on and money and need to sell them to make some money. I need it for child support since I had a kid at 15. My stupid daughter named Aria. Oh and when i was 12 i had a baby but i just threw him behind the hospital in a garbage bag. God he was so annoying he wouldn't stop crying. I also made Belle get in so much trouble when we were younger oh those times make me so happy i want to laugh but i cant wake up Belle. And mom thinks Belle had a child that young. When mom found out she got grounded for 5 months. Those times. Oh, did she make new jewlery? I can make people give me a couple hundred thousand dollars and say they were mine, I do that all the time. God my 2 year old daughter is like so annoying it makes me so pissed that I have to pay 395 dollars a week to her. Ugh!"

Tear fell down my face like a river that poor little baby boy and her daughter. I couldnt take it anymore. I turned my phone off and rolled over yawning loudly. "Shit!" I hear her try to whisper. She looked at me as I pretended to rub my eyes. She quietly runs out and closes my door. I look at the time and it is 7:53 in the morning. My mother would be up by now. I walk out of my room and downstairs after I grabbed my phone and earbuds. I had tears falling down my face. I go in the living room and see my mom watching her show.

She looks back and her smile disappears. "Hunny what is it?" I run over to her and hug her. "What's wrong?" I sit down and plug in my ear buds. I give her one and she gives me one. I put one in my ear and I press play. I turn the volume all the way up. Once it is over mom and tears falling so fast down her face. "You have to leave. Get put of here and live your life. I will get a plane. Please I should have got an abortion for her. I knew one would turn out like this. I am so sorry."

She hugs me while she sobs. I nod. "I have to get out of here I will call you." She nods. We wipe all the tears away. Bella come down a while later and me and mom are watching tv. "I am going out. I wont be back home tonight." "Ok love you darling." "Yea whatever." She says then leaves. I run upstairs and start packing all things. Mom comes in and we blare music while through out the room while packing. Once we are done and only my bed remains I laugh. She turns off the music.

We put my things in my car. We both go back inside. We go to the kitchen and she makes us some lunch. "So I am not gonna ride a plane I am gonna drive." She looks at me. "Hunny that is a 2 day drive." "I know but I don't care. I know Bella put a tracker on my phone so I need to buy another one." She smiled and hands me a new phone. "It was an early birthday gift you still have the same number and things." I hug her. "Thanks I am gonna transfer all my things to this one." She nods and we eat while I set up my phone.