Chapter 12

When I wake up I was in a comfy bed, though my body was sore. I opened my eyes and saw Jasper laying there. He looks at me as I open my eyes. "How long was I sleeping?" "A day." I groan and rub my eyes. "Has my mom called yet?" He shakes his head. I wipe my eyes. "I'm going to go get s shower." He nods and leaves. I get up and take a quick shower. Dressing in a some sweats and a crop top.

When I walk out Alice hands me a plate of food. "Thanks." She nods with a smile. Bella was pacing the room, her phone in hand. I roll my eyes and sit on the couch in between Alice and Jasper. I quietly eat my food. "How long has she been doing that?" I ask, "All day." Alice responds with an eye roll. "The only reason why we are keeping her with us is you, your graduating this year with me, Rose and Emmett, you'll be free next year and then we all can leave." Jasper says, I nod.

"I'll have to tell my father I am going to a college far away." Alice nods. I continue to eat my food when I was done I sat the plate in the sink. When I came back from the bathroom afterwards I saw Alice sketching out a vision. I go over, Jasper was leaning over with his arms around her, Bella was next to Alice. When she was done I had finally recognized the picture she drew. "That a Ballet studio." I respond. "Yeah, we went to one when we were kids. I loathed it but she loved it." Bella repainted a little coldly.

"Yeah our school had an arc just like that. And that door there in the stage and the door way back there is a closet room where all the extra things were." I say. "Is this close to your mom's house?" Jasper questions. "Yeah a block from her house I walked there when I was doing ballet." I say. "Ok we need to move to a hotel closer to your mom's house. We don't know if she is there or not but we need to move asap."

"When you left the room," Jasper says to me, "Carlisle called saying that they lost James though he was heading south." I nod. "We will go check out you both pack." Bella leaves the room, "Will you be ok here?" Jasper asks, "Yes honey." He nods and they both leave. I didn't unpack anything so I just laid on the couch.

Bea then rushed out and pulls me up. "James as mom at the best studio." "Bella it's a trick. I talked to mom a few days ago, actually the day of the baseball game, she is still in Jamestown." "I don't care." She pulls my wrist, we head down to the lobby. We sneaked outside and got into a taxi. Bella told the driver the address he complained so she threw a few twenties his way. When we took off Alice and Jasper ran out looking around.

Bella pulled me down harshly. When we were eot of view she let go of me. "If you don't care mom is at Jamestown then why are we going since we know she isn't there." "Because maybe I will be successful on finally getting rid of you so I can have all the Cullen's to myself. I'll rule the vampire and human world. I'll have an army that no one can defeat. And that will be easier without you in me way all the time. 'Momma'." She says with a smirk.

I growl at her, she just looks out the window. I glare at her the whole time. When we be get to the ballet studio we walk in. "Bella? Belle!?" We hear mom yell. Bella runs over to the closet in the back, I follow her. It was a tape of when we were younger. "Told you dummy." She glares at me. An evil laugh was heard behind us. We look and see James. I back up to the wall, Bella does the same next to me. "Well that was easier then I thought. Though your sister is a lot smarter then you, Bella." James says, she glares at me.

"Wow you both smell great. But you," he looks at me. "You smell so much better, no offence." He says walking towards us slowly. "Have your fun with her but please let me go." Bella pleads, m heart picks up as I look down, she was going to do it again. "Wow! Don't love your sister much?" James laughs evilly. He comes closer to us, "Well I got this camera from your house hope you don't mind. I want Edward to suffer as he watches this with his family. Now I better get on to this." He continues.