Chapter 5

I scream at the top of my lungs. I spin around and see Carlisle. "GOD DAMMIT CARLISLE!!!" I yell falling to the floor holding my heart. He chuckles I get up and slap his chest multiple times. I go to the kitchen and wash the dishes. When I am done I grab my things including my notebook. I put it in my purse. I hide the shotgun on the very back of my closet I open a secret door I found when I was younger and needed to escape Bella.

I had lots of things in here I put it in there then walked out closing the door I went downstairs and we left heading to his house. When we get there we walk in holding hand and smiling. He sits down in a chair and pulls me down. "Alice I have something for you." She looks at me confused Edward smiles reading Carlisle's mind as he cant read mine. I get up digging in my purse I find my notebook. I give it to her then sit down on Carlisle's lap.

She opens it she looks through it with Rose. "AHHHHHH!!!!!" She yelled we all cover her eyes. "YOU ARE B.M.S!!!" I nod, she runs to me pulling me off Carlisle and hugging me tightly. I gasp. "Your breaking my back and I cant breath." I say slowly. She let's go immediately I stumble back coughing. I hold my ribs. "Sorry mom." I wave her off. "Perks of having vampire kids." I lean back holding my stomach. The pain went away and I looked at Jasper.

I smile, we watch a movie and I lay back closing my eyes I soon fall asleep. I wake up laying on the couch. I sit up and look around. In a second Jasper was right in front of me. I jumped back and screamed. "Jasper where is everyone?" "Carlisle had to go in the hospital because of an emergency, a lady having twins was to weak to give birth so he is trying to save her. And the rest went out in a hunt. "I nod i get up and wipe my eyes. "How long was I asleep?"

"Only 2 hours. Are you hungry momma?" "Momma I like the sound of that." He chuckled. "Yea I am the only one that will call you momma I can be a big momma's boy. The girls will most likely start calling you mommy. And Alice looked through your book like a million times." I laugh. "So can we go out and eat? I dont feel like cooking and I am sure you can't cook." He nods. I grab my phone and jacket then we are off somewhere. "I am 99 percent sure that Carlisle will make us learn how to cook?"

He says randomly in the car. I laugh. "Probably." We stop at a nice restaurant and we go in. "Table for 2." Jasper says. "Reservation for Jasper Hale." I look at Jasper. He winks. Alice. Was the only word that came to mind. We sat at a corner in the middle of the most busy room. "Alice saw us here while you were asleep so she made a reservation by giving lots of money to the manager so we wouldn't have to wait 4 hours to eat?" My eyes widen "We would of had to wait 4 hours?" He nods.

"Holy crap." He nods. A waitress came to us. "Hi what can I get you to drink?" She says. "I would like some lemonade." I say. She nods writing it down. "What would you like sir?" "Just water please." Jasper says. She nods leaving. When we come back we order some food. "Thanks." I say she nods. Me and Jasper talk while I eta and he pretends to eat. I take some of his food.

"So how are you guys not grossed out with me dating your father?" I whisper. He shrugs. "We can't control who our mates are, and plus my father has been waiting for you for a while and when Alice saw you in the future holding Carlisle's hand and in a meadow laughing she knew. She didn't tell him as she wanted to keep it a secret and Esme our last 'mother' cheated on Carlisle ever since she has been changed."

My eyes widen. "Who in their right mind would do that to Carlisle?" He shrugs. I start eating again. When I was done he drove me home. I kissed his forehead. "Night Baby." "Night momma." I walk up to my house and walk in. I go to my room and get some clothes taking a shower. Once I was done I was in Fuzzy shorts with a fuzzy crop top. I plugged in my phone and made sure my alarm was set. Once I was done I laid down and drifted off to sleep, before I did I felt something cold and soft on my cheek I felt sparks so I knew it was Carlisle.