Chapter 8

The next day came sooner then I wanted it to. I was going to school with Bella for the first time here. I was at my house in my room with Carlisle. "Carlisle what should I wear? I wanna rub in her face the I have a great life and great kids. But I have to look sexy doing it!" I throw my hands up as I stood in front of my closet.

His arms were around my waist in a second, his head laying on my shoulder. "You would look sexy with nothing on."  "Carlisle." I whine, "Ok, ok, uhm..." He let's go of me and walks in my closet. He then comes out with a cure outfit. It was one of my designs. I run over to him, "This is one of my designs! You can tell because of the designs in the cardigan and boots. My initials." I say with a smile. "Then I choose greatly! Go change!"

I smile and walk in the bathroom, taking a short shower

I smile and walk in the bathroom, taking a short shower. When I was done I put on a white tank top crop top, a red skirt with black thigh high socks and some black heeled Boots.

I put on natural makeup then curled my hair. When I was done I walked to my room with a smile, Carlisle was waiting for me. "How is it?" I spin around, "Sexy." He comes over wrapping his arms around my waist. He kisses me softly then moves back. "I'll come pick you up in an hour." I nod as he jumps out my window.

I grab my bag and phone then walk out. I go downstairs and make myself some food. Charlie came down a minute later. He grabs some coffee and sits down, drinking it slowly. He finished it in 20 minutes. "I have to go in early. Love you." "Love you too!" I holler as he grabs his cost and walks out quickly.

Bella comes down and makes herself some food. When she was about to sit down the bell rang. I looked at the time, that was Carlisle. "I got it." Bella said. I jumped up and tried to get in front of her but she wouldn't let me. She opens the door and there is Carlisle.

"Uhm hello?" She questions in that voice, the one she uses when she is flirting or turned on. I gagged, Carlisle did to, just the slightest. "Hi, I'm Carlisle Cullen." "Hi Mr. Carlisle." She said with a smile. I just stood off to the side glaring at her head, which I knew she could feel. "It's, Dr. Cullen." Carlisle corrected making me smirk. "Oh sorry Dr. Cullen. Anything you need?" She said with a smile, touching his bicep. I glared at her.

I pushed her off to the side, making my way to Carlisle. I then kissed him he did to, though I felt a smirk behind it. I heard Bella gasp slightly. I then turn around looking at Bella with a smirk. "Bella meet Carlisle my boyfriend, Carlisle meet Bella, my annoying sister."

I say with a smirk. "Nice to meet you Bella." Carlisle said with a smile. I invite him in. "I'm going to brush my teeth." Carlisle nods as he sits in the living room as Bella still glares at me. I grab his hand, "And your coming with me." We head upstairs. "I'm going to tell dad you have a boy in your room!" Bella yells, I turn around and look at her, "Go fuck yourself Bella." We make it to my room before she says anything else, she was now at the top of my stairs.

"I have, it's quite lovely, feels awesome. Though it'd be better if you let your boyfriend come up to my room, the things we'd do." She whispers as Carlisle was on my bed, though he heard everything she just said. "I bet he didn't make you feel good now did he?" She asks with a smirk, I was fuming at her. I growl and jump at her she flinches, but arms wrap around my waist, I try to get out of his arms, but I couldn't. He pulls me back into my room. "I sweat Bells if you are still here by the time I come out I'm going to seriously hurt you!" I yell and slam my door shut.