Chapter 16

I didn't know how long I was laying in the bed, but the door opened and then closed, I heard footsteps go to the closet and someone change. When they were done they laid next to me.

"Wanna go on a hunt?" Carlisle asked, I opened my eyes, "Sure." I say with a smile, he takes my hand, we run outside, jump across the river and run for a long while until we stopped, we both ate a lion and a few deer.

By the time we were done, I didn't want to go home, so I pushed Carlisle against a tree and kissed him. He immediately responded to me, before I knew it I was spun around with my back now against he tree, he held both my hands above my head with one of his hands as his other hand wrapped itself around my waist.

"Jump." He growled, I did as he said, I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist, a hand going to the bottom of my ass giving it a high squeeze. I travelled my hands all around his chest, soon taking his shirt off, the thin piece of cloth not close enough for me. I wanted to feel him fright against me, no clothes in the way, nothing on just bare.

He then proceeded to take off my dress, out kiss got rough as he pushed me more against the tree, making it fall. He spins us around so he lands on his back me straddling his lap. We took off all of our clothes, I had my first time with him, and it was amazing, he didn't hold back and I didn't want him too.

I screamed his name as he did things to me that I didn't even know someone could do so a person. I was in pure heaven as he fucked me so hard and fast, I was literally going crazy as he did all these things to me. When we stopped a long while later I was straddling his waist as we both finished our 5th orgasm. "I love how we don't even get your of breath or need a break, we can just have lovely sex for the rest of our eternity lives." He chuckles at me as I say this. "Yes we could but we have teenage kids at home."

"They're all like over a hundred years old." "And they are still teenagers." "True." I say with a laugh and nod. We get dressed and head home. We sit on the couch, "How come Bella never came around?" I ask out of the blue, "We told her we all are going on vacation." Edward said, I nod, "I wanna see my father." I frown, "I know Belle, soon. Your eyes are still a little red. In a week you'll be able to see him. I know it." Alice says I smile at her. "And when you go Bella will be out for the day." I nod with a smile.

I couldn't wait to see him. He called a few times, and I would say I'd be home soon. I kissed him a lot, so I got on my phone and called him he picked up on the first ring.

Hey Belle.

Hi daddy! I'll be home in a week!  I say excited, a huge smile on my face.

That great Belle! I can't wait to see you.  He said excited,

I can't either. Do you wanna hang out the whole day? We could go fishing! Or go out.

I call fishing.  I laugh, a huge smile on my face.

Fishing it is. I say with a nod.

How is Hawaii, you've always wanted to go.

It's amazing! I don't get much of a tan, but I played in the water, ate a ton of ice cream, threw up from all the ice cream I ate, then I passed out. I hear his gruff laugh on the other side of the phone, making me smile widely.

What am I gonna do with you Belle?

Love me forever. But there is something I want to tell you.  I say, my voice getting serious.

What is it? Your not pregnant are you? I give a small smile, a little sad now.

No, no. Arms wrap around me, the smell was Carlisle,