Chapter 26

She has Aria, she'd been crying. All the enemies were gone, all that was left was 25 guards, a few of our friends and Carlisle, Jasper, Rosalie, Edward and myself.

"Oh, poor Emmett and Alice." We all growled, even the guards. Bella laughed as she mocked us. "Mommy, Daddy." My little girl whimpered. "NO! I'm your mother!" Bella yelled, Aria whimpered louder. I growl loudly making sure Bella heard it.

She then gets out a knife, putting it to Aria's neck. We all stopped moving, breathing, hell even thinking. We all just stared at her in fear. Aria whimpered again, "Stop please!" I begged, hell I got down on one knee. "Please Bella please just let Aria go. It's between me and you. Bella please." I sobbed.

"You were always the favorite. Mom and dad always loved you more, bough you whatever you wanted. They never thought of me first. They never cared about me."

"Bella they did, they did Bella. Please. They cared, I swear to you they cared and to do care about you. Dad hasn't stopped looking for you. He has been looking everywhere for you Bella. He has the whole town looking for you, a-and I swear Aria would care for you if you just hand her over to me, she'd love you."

"Your lying!" Bella yelled, Aria whimpered as I saw the slightest bit of blood from her neck.

"N-no I'm n-not. Bella I'm not. I would never lie to you if it meant putting Aria in danger. Dad is looking for you, he told me to stay in Europe but I came home. Bella please let Aria go." I begged her as much as I could. Bella had that lasting sneer on her face.

"You took everything from me, everything. I have nothing left. I am nothing, because of you. They don't care about me." "Bella they do! Please they do!" I yelled, Aria's eyes widen.

"Mommy in scared." She whispered that's when I heard the knife dig into her neck and slice her throat, right across her neck the knife glides, like a knife in butter.

But this time it was my daughter's blood on the knife not butter, and she fell to the ground. I fell to my knees, screaming louder then I could have ever imagined. I was certin that everyone in Forks heard me, they might be coming towards us now. "NOOOO!" Edward yelled with me as he yelled up into the sky.

Somehow, those tears came falling and falling fast. My hand was at my neck as I sobbed, "You deserve this, all of you." Bella's voice was a sneer. I looked up at her, "And next is our father and mother." "NO!" I yelled, running towards her and jumping onto her shoulders. All my children and Carlisle came running towards her, we all pinned her down.

She growled loudly and threw us all off. I didn't know how, 8 didn't know what powers she had.

As I run back over to her Edward was the first.one there with his enhanced speed, but he didn't have enhanced strength. I could tell he was seeing red, wanting revenge for his mate. Before I could get to him his head popped off. I screamed as loud as I could.  I looked her in the eyes as I wrapped my arms around her neck, twisting it until I heard the cracks of the porcelan skin.

"This is for Alice, Emmett, Edward and Aria and all the others that died because of you." I then tear her head off with a yell and threw it down, her body fell to the ground, I ran over to Aria, her cold, dead green eyes looking right into me, haunting me. Her beautiful long light brown hair covered in her blood, her light brown skin pale and cold.

She was dead and it was my fault. "Momma, it's not your fault." Jasper whispered as he was across from me, Carlisle was next to me. I laid my head on her stomach with my arms under it. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Aria. I'm sorry." I whispered, tears falling down my face, I didn't know how but I didn't care right now.

I moved and held her head in my lap, I gently closed her eyes, I rested my forehead against hers. The tears slowed down, my eyes closed, love filled me, as did guilt. I didn't get to say goodbye to her, or Emmett, Alice and Edward.