Chapter 29

When we got there, I saw so many cars here already, me and Charlie walked in through the back of the church and to our room. When I opened the door I saw all the girls, my mom and my grandparents. I immediately cry as I head over to my grandparents and hug them.

"I thought you both couldn't make it." I whisper, "No matter how old we are, we are going to be here for your wedding." Grandma says, "Thanks Nana." I then pull away and hug my mom. I haven't seen her in over a year and a half. "Oh my baby is getting married." He wheeps, "Ma!" I whine, closing my eyes, she squeezes me before letting me go.

"He's a handsome one." I laugh as I hug her again. "Okay now that you said hi and cried, father, mother, grandparents out till I come get you." ALice says joyfully. Everyone laughs as she shoos's them away. "Okay, shoes." Alice holds out her hands, I laugh as I take them off and give them to her. "5 minutes, we will be back." I nod, the girls including Aria leave.

Only a few minutes later there was a knock. "Who is it!?" I called, "Us momma!" Jasper yelled, "Come in." I stand up in the middle of the room. The door opens and I see Jasper, Markus, Edward, and Emmett. When they walk in and close the door they freeze. "Mom..." Emmett trails off, I smile with tears in my eyes as I pick up my dress and spin around slowly.

When I was facing them again, I sat my dress down as they all came over and hugged me. "You look absolutely stunning mom." Edward smiles at me. "Thank you hunny." "Yeah Belle." Markus agrees. I laugh and hug him, I then hug Emmett and Jasper. "Dad will love you, and the dress and everything. It's also really beautiful out there." Jasper says, "I bet. I can't wait to see it."

"He's freaking out though." I laugh at Emmett. "And here, and a marker." Edward hands it to me. "I was earlier." I say as I sit down, I start writing on his left shoe.

Dear Carlisle,
I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. I can't wait to walk down that isle today because I know you'll be at the end waiting for me. We deserve this after everything we've had to go through but that never once made us fall apart, it only brought us closer together because we love each other and nothing can get in the way of that. I can't wait to be your wife, I can't wait for our son to come into this world because I know you'll always take care of him, make sure he is okay and everything because you love everyone and everything, that's why I agreed to marry you because of your heart. I love you with all my heart.
Love, your soon-to-be wife,
Belle

With a smile on my face I put the cap on the marker and hand the shoes to Emmett and they leave. the girls come in and hand me my shoes, I immediatly read what he wrote.

Dear Belle,
You know that I have been married before, but what I have with you was so different then what I had with Esme. You are the best thing that I have ever had, you put others in front of yourself, you make sure everyone around you are good before you even let yourself think about anything that has to do with you and I love that, I love that you care for my kids, and now, your kids. I love that you don't take anything from anyone. Your a strong independant woman and I am so in love with that and so in love with you. I can't wait to call you mine, to have my name be shared with you, I don't want anyone else to have my name because no one else can ever be you, or come close to the perfectness that you are to me. I love you with all my heart.
Your soon-to-be husband,
Carlisle

I defenitly was crying after I read that letter, it filled up both shoes in his nice hand writing. I look up at the girls who were talking and laughing, Aria smiled at me and ran over, into my arms, I set her on my lap, "Why you crying mommy?" "Because I am so happy to be with your father." She smiles, "I am happy with him too." "Good." I nod, she hugs me before getting off my lap.

I stand up and put on my shoes, Alice fixes my makeup once more. "Okay so first is Aria,, Jasper and Emmett, then me, Rose, Layla, Mary, and Marla, then your grandparents, your mother, and finally you and Charlie." Alice says, We nod right when there was a knock. Aria opens the door, my family walks in, Jasper and Emmett show up, "Don't worry Edward is filming the whole thing." Mary says with a laugh. I nod and chuckle.