Chapter 25

Training, training and more training. The training was either combat, powers and our game plan. Now the fight was tomorrow. Me and Carlisle are sending Aria to the pack where two 14 year old pack members will watch her as will Emily. Me and Carlisle were saying out goodbyes as we were at the treaty line, Jacob was there to escort her to Sam's house.

I was crouching down and hugging her tightly with Carlisle. "I love you baby. With all my heart." I whisper, "I love you too mommy." She had tears in her eyes as did me and Carlisle. "I love you so much Pumpkin, your the best thing that's happened to us." Carlisle says to her. Aria smile and hugs us one last time before we kiss her cheek and she leaves.

Jacob gives us a sad smile before buckling Aria in the car and leaving. Me and Carlisle run back to our house, I go and sit on the couch, my head in my hands. I heave a big sigh, tears in my eyes but they wouldn't fall, I knew they wouldn't but I wanted them to, so bad. Arms wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me to their chest.

I smelt Jasper next to me. "Edward is with dad." I wrap my arms around his torso as my shoulders shake and unfallen tears still in my eyes. "They'll keep her safe mom." He whispers, "What if I don't come back?" I lift my head up to look at him. "Jasper what if we don't come back? What will happen to her?" My voice shook. "You and dad will come back. I promise."

"How can you promise that Jasper?" "Because I believe in us, I believe we can do this. Especially since Aro sent almost all his guards besides 100 of them so we have 290 guards coming from the Volturi." I nod, Aro wanted us to make sure that we end this  once in for all. "That makes us have 380 people." I nod, I lay my head back on his shoulder taking deep, unneedeeedd breaths to calm me down. "Okay." I nod, wiping under my eyes and breathing out through my mouth.

"Okay, now everyone is hunting, lets do it too." I nod as we run out of the hosue, joining the Denali's, my kids and Carlisle, lastly Mary. We went out of the state and into Canada where a lot more good animals were. I had 2 moutain lions, 1 bear and 2 deer. I was the first one done so I climbed a tree and watched my family and friends feed as I swung my legs.

I started to hum to myself as I waited and watched until Carlisle joins me, I rest my head on his shoulder as we just sat in a comfortable silence. We all just hung out for a couple house until we ran back, some vampires were back so we all starte to train once again. Everyone was great at it now, I could control all of the powers I had I could control.

Jasper and Henri fought everyone, talking as they spoke, it was amazing to watch. They split people up in groups, I got paired with Benjamin. He smiled at me as we both practiced our element powers. He was a lot better at it than me but I was okay. We than fought each other, it was a fun expierence since we both were good and it took a good 2 hours before I got him down for 10 seconds.

I chuckled as I helped him up, he hugged me with a laugh, "Good job." "Thank you." "Your welcome." I give him a small smile before walking away. Everyone trains for the rest of the day until dark. I go off with Carlisle a couple states away, deep in the woods of stayed out there until coming back to the house at 6 before running inside without stopping and getting in the shower.

When I get out I get dressed in a black crop top that had lace on it and spaghetti straps and was low cut, I paired it with black ripped jeans and a black lether jacket with matching pumps. I straightened my hair and did a half up half down style. I then do natural makeup before walking into the bedroom and sitting down.

 I then do natural makeup before walking into the bedroom and sitting down