Chapter 4

I wake up the next day I was still laying on his chest. "Morning Belle." I grunt. "Not a morning person?" I shake my head. I look at the time and see it is 10. It was a Saturday. "Charlie?" "He went fishing." I nod. I sit up rubbing my eyes. "Get dressed I will be downstairs." I nod he kisses my cheek. He walks downstairs. I smile going to my closet I pick out a white long sleeve shirt that looks like a jacket and it has a belt. I then put on black leather pants with black knee high heeled boots. I put on natural makeup snd leave my hair down.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and see Carlisle

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and see Carlisle. I smile. I get out the eggs and start cooking. When I was done I set the food down and got out some milk putting it in a glass. I sit down next to Carlisle. "So all you did last night was watch me sleep? How do I not find that creepy?" I say out loud he laughs. "Well I did change clothes but I came right back. On the other thing you probably don't find it creepy because I am your mate."

I nod. "So does you being my mate automatically make you my boyfriend or not?" "Not unless you want me to." "Well just for your information I am a heavy romantic so you can ask me." He laugh, I do to. "You are very bold." I nod. "Yea I know." I smile. I drink my milk and wash the dishes. "Carlisle." I say. I don't get a response.

I walk over and tap his cheek. He looks at me. "What are you thinking so hard about?" "Nothing. I will go get my car." I nod he kisses my cheek and runs out. I walk up to the bathroom upstairs and brush my teeth. I grab my phone and wallet. I walk downstairs again. I go to the living room and sit on the couch.

After 5 minutes I hear a horn honking. I smile walking out and locking the door I walk to Carlisle's car smiling I get in. I buckle up. He holds my hand on his lap. I look out the window. He turns on his road. "So what are we doing today?" I ask. "I don't know but I have to go hunt so I will e gone for a few hours."

"Ok. anyone else need to hunt?" "No they did it last night but I did pick up some food for you if you need anything." "Thank you." "Your welcome." He stops the car and he is out and at my door in a second. "Yup that is gonna take time to get used to." He laughs. I grab his hand and and we walk in. We walk to the living room.

Everyone looks up and smiles they all get up and hug me. I was surprised but I hugged back. "Wow I didn't know I was missed this much." They all smile. "We wanted to talk to you about something." Edward said he was serious. "Ok?" I smile and Carlisle sits down and pulls me on his lap. "I thought you had to hunt."

"I do but I want to see this." I give him a confused look. "So since you are Carlisle's mate," Edward said. "We wanted to ask you something." Alice said. "Esme was Carlisle's love for a very long time but she has been cheating on him for a while." Rose sneered. "She finally left. She was nice for the first century but then she started to yell at us for no reason." Emmett said.

I gasp. "That is a terrible mother, you guys are so nice and kind and loving that is not how you should be treated." They nod. "Will you be our next mother? Forever?" Jasper said. "We love you as one. And we all would call you mom." Rose said. I couldn't believe. "Even though I am still a teenager you want me as your mother?"