Chapter11

Weeks pass by, Bella found out about everyone, she was oddly calm. Edward is pretending to be with her because when they are together she isn't as mean to me, though I hate the idea we made a deal, when she goes to far again, then he gets to drink her blood, Me and Carlisle were iffy about it but with lots of thinking I agreed with him. She bullies me every chance she has, so I have been spending as much time as I can with the kids and Carlisle, Charlie doesn't care, knowing that something happened between us, though he doesn't know what he still understands.

Today everyone is playing baseball. Bella is coming, but it will still be fun. I was getting ready with the girls. I wore one of Carlisle's shirts and some jogging pants with sneakers. I kept my hair down, not putting any makeup on. When we were done getting ready I ate quickly. When I was done I went to the living room, Carlisle came to me with a smile, "Ready?" I nod, Edward comes over, "Since I am faster then a normal vampire I will be carrying you." I nod, we go to the backyard, "Back or in my arms?" "Back!" I yell happily, he chuckles and bends his knees so he wasn't as tall.

I climbed onto his back, he stood up, then he hikes me up more so he has a better grip on me. "Cover your eyes." "No way." I swing my legs, "Go!" I say laughing, my kids and Carlisle laughs. Then he starts running fast, I scream, hanging on tighter. The scream turns to a smile, which turns to giggling. I let go of him, putting my arms out, my hair was whipping behind me, my head was held high. "Wooooo!!!!" I yell with a laugh.

It was one of the few times I was truly happy now. I felt so free as the wind whipped behind me, the air makes me calmer, I let all my problems go, my eyes closed, as I relaxed a smile playing on my face. "We are almost there." Edward said, I hum, enjoying it for another 10 seconds before I hang on again, he stops in the middle of a field. I slide off him, Carlisle comes next to me, he shows me his lock screen, it was of me just a few seconds ago, my hair behind me, arms high in the sky, a smile on my lips. Just by looking at it, you would assume my life was perfect. This picture wasn't blurry at all it was quiet clear. "I love it Carlisle." He smiles looking at it, "Me too." He says kissing my cheek.

Edward leaves to get Bella. "Hey can I play too? When I hit you'll have to run and play like a human." I play with my hands as I look at everyone apart from Edward. "Sure we can do that." Alice says, "Yessss!" I jump in the air. Edward comes a while later with Bella. "Ok the teams are, Edward, Emmett, Alice, then Carlisle, Rose, and Jasper, sometimes me." I say. "Bella you will be the referee." Carlisle says coming over. She nods.

"Ok lets get this party started!" I yell, "Wooo!" Emmett yells running onto the field with Edward, Alice goes to the pitching hill. "No powers Alice." I say, she nods. Rose was up first, she got into stance, I didn't see the ball clearly but I knee Alice threw it, Rose hit it just barely a second later. Then she was running around the bases, "That has to be a homerun, "Edward is fast, and Emmett is strong." I say to her kindly as I watch, until I glance at her, she was glaring harshly at me.

I took a step away, she smirked. Then Rose was coming, "Mom!" Alice yelled, she threw the ball, I caught it and touched the base, Rose slide a second later. We look at Bella, "Out." She said, Rose got up and growled at her, "Down kitty." Carlisle said coming over making me laugh. He kisses me quickly, "Wooo!!!" Emmett yells, Rose glares at him, "Babe it's just a game." He says with a wide smile. I pat Rose on the arm. "You did great." She smiles slightly.

"Babe, wanna hit for me?" Carlisle asks looking at me, "Really??!!" I ask, he nods handing me the bat, I squeal and take it. He kisses my cheek, "Have you ever played?" He asks, "I suck." He laughs, "I'll help." I nod, he helps me get into stance. A wide smile on my face, I barely heard a sigh, I looked back and saw Bella roll her eyes, my smile fades a little, my confidence level goes down a million. "Belle?" "W-why don't you just go Carlisle." I hand him the bat, and walk next to Bella.