Chapter 21

We all immediately headed back to Forks. I felt like the world seemed to be against me and my family. It seemed like I didn't have s life past Forks Washington.

As soon as we came back we l had a meeting with the pack, they agreed that they'd help us and defend this town, keeping Aria safe at the reservation, and as soon as that was settled we all went out of our ways and personally went to all of Carlisle's friends to ask if they'd stand by us, for him, for me, and for the war that would be coming, to defend their race.

Edward went to the Denali Coven in Alaska so he left a few hours ago he was also going to track down a friend he had named Mary when he was off y himself after he was turned.

Rose and Emmett went to the Amazon to get Zafrina, Senna and Kachiri, and to find out where Allister was, he was a nomad vsmpire. Alice and Jasper went to get to Irish coven, Siobhan, Liam, and Maggie along with Peter and Charlotte, long time friends of his. Me and Carlisle are going to visit the Egyptian Coven, Amun, Kebi, Benjamin and Tia.

Aria would stay here with the pack, at the reservation. There was also a few other vampires I've heard of, they were not from here actually. They live in Mystic Falls. I only knew them from the sightings I've been keep track of. Only Carlisle knew about them since I was the one to tell him a few days ago.

What brought me out of my mind was Carlisle, we were in our room packing. "Hey, it's alright. We'll find them." "I don't even know if they are willing to risk their lives for a child they don't know and different species then us." I say pointedly. "We are the same.slecues just, different." He passed looking for the right word.

I sighed as I zipped up my bag. "Will they even listen to us? Or will they attack since they can sense we aren't alive, yet not the same as them?" Carlisle sighs as did I, "I honestly don't know what will happen, all I know is, lets hope they give us a chance to talk." I nod as we walk down the stairs where Aria was waiting, as was the rest of the kids apart from Edward.

"Mommy how long will you be gone?" "Only a few days baby." I say with a smile as I crouch down to her level. Seth was there with Jacob who will take her to the reservation. "You have to be good for Emily though, she'll watch you. Be good for mommy and daddy. But we'll be back soon." Carlisle crochet down next to me.

"Hey no frowny face princess. Jake and Seth are going to take you out to ice cream, you'll get to play down at the beach and have awesome food." He leans down and whispers loudly. "Better then mommies cooking." Aria laughed as I scoffed with a smile. "Ok." She warped an arm around both of us as we wrapped ours around her tin little body.

"I love you my sweet baby." "I love you too." I kiss her cheek then stand up with Carlisle. He takes out a couple hundred dollars. Seth and Jacob look down at it uncertain. "Carlisle we can't-" Jake was cut off by me. "Please Jake. We can't do much but we can at least help with money while we are away. Please take it, as my appreciation for you letting her stay down there." I begged.

He sighs and finally takes it. Gruffly stuffing the money in his pocket, then they leave. I turn to my other remaining kids. Emmett and Rose come over and hug me and Carlisle. "Well see you soon mom." Rose whispers. "I know. I love you both." "Love you too." Emmett and sets and they were off.

Jasper was the next one in my arms. I laugh as I hug him tightly. "Be safe ok?" He asks me. "Of course my love." I say as I kiss his cheek. Then he goes to Carlisle as Alice comes and hugs me. "Don't worry they'll listen briefly Mom." I smiled as she whispered. "Thanks hun." I kiss her cheek then they leave.

I look at Carlisle. "Of to Egypt then." I say, he laughs as we get in his car and leave, going to the airport. When we went through security we made sure we had everything we needed then walked to our gate, we sat down and waited. "How do we know we'll have enough people to stop Esme and Bella?"