Chapter 9

Before I knew it a week has gone by, no call or text from Edward, Bella keeps yelling at me asking when Edward will be back. I was in my room doing some more designs for a dress when Bella barged in, I quickly covered my new design. "Bella what do you want?" She glares at me with her arms crossed. "Dinner is done." "You couldn't have knocked?" I ask with an eye roll, she shrugs and leaves keeping my door open, I glared at it then got up and shut it. I hid all my things in the secret room behind my closet.

I then went downstairs. Me, dad and Bella started to eat in silence. "How was work daddy?" I ask him, "Boring as usual, nothing much happened." I nod, "Me, Alice and Rose went shopping, again." I say with a smile, he chuckles, "You are obsessed with shopping." I nod with a smile. "What did you do Bella?" Dad asks her, "Hung out with my friend group, nothin to exciting."

When we were done eating I took care of the left overs then washed everything. Bells comes down the stairs in a right shirt and some jeans with a jacket, "I'm going out." "Bella it's a school night." Dad said as she walked out the house. "That girl I swear." I laugh and head to my room. I take a shower, heading back downstairs. "Goodnight." I kiss his forehead, "Night hun, hey since your up can you get me another beer?" "Yeah." I head to the kitchen and take a beer out of the fridge.

I smile as I hand it to him then I go up to my room continuing my design, then the window opened, I looked up and saw Carlisle, "Hey, come with me." "I'm not dressed to go anywhere." I say to him. "That's fine we are just going to my house." "Why?" I ask grabbing a jacket and putting my designs away. "Just come with me." He picks me up bridal style then jumps out the window, he starts running, my hair flying everywhere. Then he stops.

I look up from his chest wiping my hair out of my face. We walk inside, "Why am I here this late Carlisle? Did something happen to the kids?" He smiles as he shakes his head, "Nope." He takes off my jacket, now I'm only in shorts and a tank top, a sliver of my torso showing.

We turn into the kitchen where I see all the kids standing in the back, but up front is Edward, he had lovely light gold eyes, the ones I loved. My smile widens, "Edward! Oh my god!" I run to him and hop on him, wrapping my legs around his waist. He chuckles, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I missed you so much." I smile, "I missed you to mom." I get off him, "So your better now?" He nods with a smile. "Much better. Oh and here, you must be cold."

He hands me my hoodie I have him, "Keep it Hun." He smiles, I kiss his cheek, I turn to Carlisle, "Is this what you brought me here for?" "Yeah." "I have to tell you something." Edward goes on and says, "Should I be worried?" I ask him, "No but you might want to sit down." Edward says and guides me to the couch. Carlisle sits next to me and Jasper on my other side. The other kids scatter around the living room.

"So I went to see Aria before I came home, she didn't actually see me, but uhm..." He clears his throat, "What is it Hun?" I ask him, "Well uhm, I felt a connection, and uh, she is my mate." My eyes widen as I stare at him. I don't say anything as my brain catches up to the words he said.

"Your mates, with Aria." He nods, "Wow uhm, ok." "Why don't I take you home?" Carlisle asks, I nod then I kiss every one on the forehead, Carlisle picks me up and runs me back to my house. When we get to my room intake off the coat I brought and climb in bed. Carlisle on my other side. He hums to me and runs his fingers through my hair. That's how I fell asleep.

The next day I wake up and take a short shower. Then I dress in a white cropped top with ripped jeans and some heels.

Ii straighten my hair and put natural makeup on. I also decide to put my hair in a half up half down style. I go back in my room to see Carlisle still there. I smile and walk over to him. "I don't have a great feeling about today. Can I stay home with you?" I ask him, "No hunny you have to go to school." I huff, laying my forehead on his chest. He chuckles and wraps his arms around me.