Chapter 12

Connor

I stood at the tub, turning on the water and adding some random soap I found to create some bubbles. The smell of lavender and vanilla started to waft through the air and, once I was content with the temperature of the water, I turned back around to find Hope. What I found caused the breath in my lungs to vanish and every drop of blood in my body to rush straight into my cock. Hope had taken off all of her clothes and was standing in the doorway completely naked with a shit eating grin on her face. Done. Dead. Buried. This girl was going to kill me. I had seen a naked girl before, only in the context of shifting so I never let my eyes wander. It felt disrespectful. But with Hope, I let my eyes take their sweet time devouring her body.

“Like what you see, baby?” She asked coyly while pointing to my raging hard on. Like? Try love. Obsessed with. Totally enamored by.

“How could I not? You’re perfect.” And it was true. Her porcelain skin didn’t have a single blemish. Her breasts were perfection, just the perfect size to fit my hands. She was curvy, with a smooth stomach and slightly larger than average hips I couldn’t wait to grab onto. The way her dark brown hair cascaded down her body, just barely covering one of her perky pink nipples that I couldn’t wait to get my mouth on. Sure, I had looked at other women, fantasized about a few, but I knew I could never find another woman attractive ever again. They would all look like freaking ogres compared to this angel in front of me. The moon goddess has gifted me with Aphrodite herself, and I would never stop worshipping either one of them.

I pulled my shirt over my head and walked towards her, never letting my eyes waver from hers. She reached out to unbutton my jeans and pull down the zipper for me. I could hear her heart beating and a sweet blush travelled up her neck and cheeks. I swore I could almost see her fingers tremble as they pulled my pants and boxers to my ankles. I sucked in a sharp breath as her hands travelled along my abs, and she traced the outline of my tattoo on my chest.

“I love your tattoo.” She whispered as she continued to admire it.

“Maybe I’ll get one for you.” She met my gaze and smiled at me.

“Oh yeah? What would it look like?” I tried to think, but my mind wouldn’t, or couldn’t, focus.

“I don’t know, sweetheart. I’ll need to think about that when I have some actual blood flow to my brain.” Her sweet giggle made me smile and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her naked body into my own.

I savored the sparks that travelled my entire body. Every other interaction, every touch up until now had only been a tease to the sensations of our bodies touching like this. I kissed her temple gently before lifting her and carrying her to the tub. I stepped in and lowered us both carefully, so Hope was sitting in front of me, her back to my chest. I grabbed the washcloth and put some soap on it and started gently washing her back. She made little moans of pleasure causing my cock to twitch against her back. When I moved to the front, she tipped her head back on my shoulder and closed her eyes. I peppered quick kisses along her cheek, jaw and down to her mark where I sucked gently. She gasped and tightened her hold on my thighs then took one of my hands and pulled it to her center.

“I’m going to need you to wash here for me. It needs some special attention.” Her voice sounded raspy, like she hadn’t had water for days.

I groaned in her ear and traced her outer lips with my finger. I didn’t have any experience with this, but luckily some of the other warriors had gotten drunk a few times and were willing to share some tips. I did my best to summon all of that knowledge at that moment to make this a pleasurable experience for Hope.

I wound my way up to the sensitive bundle of nerves and stroked in a gentle circle. I started off lazy at first, enjoying the whimpers and moans of my little angel. I moved my hand down and slid a single finger inside of her wet pussy, pumping in and out, softly at first. I took my time getting to know her, gauging her reactions to my movements to determine what she enjoyed the most. As the volume of Hope’s moans increased, so did my speed, nearly creating waves in the bath water. I heard a few splashes of water hitting the bathroom floor, but I was way passed caring at that point. She started to writhe against my hand, causing her ass to rub against my already straining cock.

“Connor, yes! Please!” I added another finger and palmed her breast, twirling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger as I continued to suckle on her mark. I would give this girl anything she wanted I was so wrapped around her finger already.

“Please what, baby?” She moaned and gyrated her hips, pushing my fingers deeper inside of her. I moaned with her, imagining it was my cock that she was clenching down on.

“Please make me come! I want to come for you!” I growled and added pressure to her clit with my thumb. I kissed up her neck and whispered in her ear.

“Good girl. Come for me, love. Now.” I felt her body tense and arch against me as I felt the rhythmic clenching of her release around my fingers. I continued my movements to extend her pleasure. Only when she was limp in my arms did I remove my hands and pick her up to turn her around to straddle me. I gently guided her head to my chest and wrapped my arms tightly around her body, hugging her to me as I placed kiss after kiss along her forehead and face.

“Oh my Goddess Connor that was incredible.” I placed a chaste kiss to her lips and chuckled.

“No, sweetheart. The sounds you make are incredible. I kind of want to record them and make them my ringtone.” She smacked my chest playfully as I laughed. She looked up at me with adoration in her eyes and it made my heart squeeze.

“Let’s get you clean so we can get out of this bath and I can take care of you.” She whispered as she grabbed the all but forgotten washcloth and started rubbing her soapy, slick hands all over me. She worked her hands along my shoulders, squeezing and massaging. She moved down to my chest, peppering gentle kisses as she went along. I sucked in a breath as she trailed her fingers along my abs. I was so hard at this point, my dick spontaneously combusting was a legitimate concern.

“Mmmm… I don’t think I can wait until we get out of the bath.” Hope said as she gently grasped my cock in her hand. I groaned and tilted my head back as she experimented with me. I put my arms on the edge of the tub, to give her unfettered access to my body. She began to stroke me, rubbing her thumb over my tip every time she reached the top. I grunted with every pass she made.

“Does that feel good, baby?” Forget the sweet girl I thought I was mated too, that voice belongs to a sex kitten.

“Oh God, sweetheart nothing has ever felt better.” I chanced a peek at her face, she had a proud smile along with a gentle blush. She continued her painfully slow exploration of me as if she were the Lewis and Clark of my dick. Up, down, up, down. She added a twisting motion that caused my toes to curl and my fists to clench. She sped up, causing more sloshing of the water. She started to learn my body, just as I had hers, and brought me to the edge of completion.

“Baby, I’m so close.” I barely managed to choke out, as she tightened her grip and sped up infinitesimally. I felt a tingle go through my spine and my muscles tighten as the chord of tension through my body snapped and wave after wave of pleasure course through me as I found my release.  I opened my eyes as I tried to slow my breathing and rapid heartbeat. I found Hope sitting in front of me wearing a shy smile. I flashed my best grin and pulled her on top of me. She squealed and tried to move off of me, effectively spreading the sticky mess on my abs all over herself.

“Ew, Connor stop!” She giggled and grabbed the washcloth to clean us both off.

“At least the bath made for easy cleanup.” Once she was done, I pulled her on top of me again, kissing her deeply and running my hands along her back.

“Thank you, sweetheart. That was incredible.” She blushed again and I kissed each cheek just as I heard a loud grumble from her stomach. I tilted my head back as my laughter bounced off of the tiled walls of the bathroom.

“Let’s get out of here and get my girl something to eat, shall we?” She nodded excitedly and I lifted her carefully, wrapping a fluffy towel around her.