informations

name: shimizu

last name: gojo

nicknames: mimi, shizu, mizu, chi

hair: long white

heigh: 5'0

eyes: vibrant blue eyes

heigh: 5'5

visual: she has white long har and has bangs, she dyed a streak of her bangs black because she thinks she doesn’t want to stand out that much. she carries a sword with her costume to help with her techniques. she always wears sunglasses like gojo but don’t wear blindfold, she thinks it looks ugly on her.

personality: quite like gojo, playful but turns serious when fighting, loud, unsympathetic towards villains, talkative, cheerful, cocky, nonchalant, smart and can think strategies fast ( can outsmart yaoyorozu ), skilled with knife and gun.

likes: mochi, sweets, combat, training, satoru’s students, anime, music, manga, movies like marvel, hawks, cats, playing volleyball, her eyes, electric guitar and piano

dislikes: villains, spicy foods, loud noises.

———————

technique: limitless, able to use some shikigami, special technique

infinity
- is the convergence of an immeasurable series, anything that approaches the infinity slows down and never reaches the user. invisible barrier created by infinity can be expanded to keep harmful substances away from the user.

Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue
- increases the cursed energy output of the technique and generates the power to attract. anyone who is targeted directly with blue will have their body implode and their limbs instantly crushed. the user can use this effect to on themselves move at high speed

Cursed Technique Reversal: Red
- this technique manifests as a small red orb that can unleash immense explosive force in an instant. the energy output of red is at least twice as much as the output of blue.

Hollow Purple
- it represents motion and reversal, a fusion of convergence and divergence that collides both infinites to generate an imaginary mass. the effect takes the target out of reality, instantly erasing everything the technique hits without exception.

Long-Distance Teleportation
- being able to use spatial manipulation to teleport long distances under certain conditions, they can teleport anyone they're touching as well.

Divergent Fist
- due to creating an irregular flow of enemies, when their fist hits the target, the cursed energy strikes right after they realizes it. thus in one blow, twice the impact is born.

Black Flash
- a distortion in space, produced when someone collides within 0.000001 seconds of the blow. the power is raised about 2.5.

special techniques

Dismantle
- default slashing attack

Cleave
- a slashing attack that adjusts itself depending on the target's toughness to cut them down in one fell swoop.

Divine Dogs
-summons two black and white shikigami dogs that chase and devour curses.

Nue
- an owl-like shikigami that can fly. strong enough to carry a human, its offensive abilities are mostly dive attacks from the sky, but it has also been shown to use lightning.

Great Serpent
- a giant shake shikigami which can be used as surprise attack coming out of the ground and binding the opponent.

domain expansion:
unlimited void
- traps the target inside the concept of infinity. while inside the limitless, the target is inundated with an endless stream of information, overloading their brains and leaving them in a catatonic state.

hallucinate
- being able to bring enemies into a different dimensions where you can do whatever you want to make your enemy suffer just making a direct eye contact.

————————

power: 5/5

speed: 6/5

technique: 7/5

intelligence: 6/5

cooperation: 4/5