nine

"bakugo, team up with me!"

"no, bakugo pick me!"

"he's picking me of course, duh!"

"i don't even know what ever the fuck your quirks are" bakugo snarled making his classmates look at him in pure disbelief.

"hey bakugo! todoroki already formed a team! so let me team up with you!" kirishima said, waving his arms in the air.

"yeah, what he said" i pointed my thumb to kirishima while we walked to him.

"ah, weird hair and whitey" bakugo said blandly, looking at us.

"hey, my name's kirishima remember!! besides my hair is not even that different from yours!" kirishima exclaimed, pointing at bakugo's spiky hair.

"i know you wanna be a rider, so your front horse has to be someone who take all those explosions, which is me!" kirishima pointed to himself, flashing us with one of his sharky smile.

"mhm, we will be unbreakable as long as you have me. you want to take down midoriya right?" i asked him while raising my eyebrows, waiting for his response.

bakugo sneered and agreed as we formulate a plan to take the 10 million headband.

midnight said the 15 minutes was already over so we go to our formation. kirishima at the front, sero at the back, mina on the right, me on the left and bakugo as the rider.

"one!!" midnight yelled as the chaos started with everyone running towards midoriya.

we wait for our perfect moment to attack them as everybody already started swarming them, we can't rake the risk to get our blindfold taken.

as we were preparing to attack, bakugo suddenly separated himself from us.

"is that even allowed?!"

"it is, as long as the rider doesn't touch the ground!"

"fuck, bakugo you idiot get back here!" i yelled to him as he recklessly boost himself at the air, trying to get the 10 million headband from midoriya's head but dark shadow managed to get in the way, making bakugo's plan failed.

luckily, sero got bakugo with the use of his tape.

"nice save sero!" i said to him as we got bakugo in position again.

as we were busy going to midoriya again, we didn't notice monoma coming up.

"class a is too simple minded" monoma said as he got bakugo's headband.

"shit, he got us" i mumbled.

the monoma kid said something about the sludge villain incident which makes bakugo snap.

"kirishima, gojo, change of plan. before we go to deku, we'll fuckimg kill each and everyone of them" bakugo unleashed a very scary aura.

"are you sure bout that" i asked him which he only ignored making me frown.

"don't add salt to the injury, monoma. you're only mwking enemies for yourself!" the orange haired girl from 1-b said, well at least she uses her brain before doing something unlike this monoma guy.

"calm down bakugo!"

"if you don't keep your cool we'll never ge tour points back!" i shouted at him, feeling scared because we might not make it to the next round.

"keep moving kirishima" is what he only said.

"oooh, that's neat. you've got a nice quirk" monoma said, copying bakugo's explosion quirk.