three

“bakugo” aizawa-sensei called to the ash blonde boy. “good work with yesterday’s battle training. grow up already, stop wasting your talent”

i expected him to yell but instead he said “yes sensei” which surprised me.

“and midoriya. it seems that you have an other broken arm. you better learn to control that quirk of yours” aizawa-sensei commented.

“now, on to homeroom business” our teacher announced.

the class panicked and tensed at this statement.

“you’ll pick a classroom president”

such a normal school-like thing’ i sighed in boredom as all of my classmates yelled even bakugo, about wanting to be a class rep.

“i wanna be a class president, let me do it!”

“i’d like to do it to”

“in my administration, girls will have to 30 cm of thigh”

good grief, that will never happen you perverted grape

“the position was made for me”

“i wanna be a leader!!”

“PICK ME YOU EXTRAS”

i also saw midoriya’s hands raising but not that high. ‘i guess he can be a good choice for a class rep for his determination and braveness
however, i don’t know if he can take the responsibilities of a class rep

“our true leader must be chosen by doing election!!” iida said raising his hand the highest.

“but iida you hand are the highest among all of them” tsuyu said which is true. but he really looks like a responsible person. ‘i guess i’ll vote for him then’

——————————————

oh? i’m tied with yaoyorozu?’ i thought in disbelief. ‘who voted for me tho?’

“I GOT THREE VOTES!?” midoriya exclaimed in shock. oh boy i already knew a certain pomeranian wouldn’t like this news.

“what the fuck who voted fo deku!?”
ah, there he goes. i smiled while closing my eyes and putting my arms behind my head, feeling the calmness and peace.

“well, it's better than voting for you” i said, opening my right eye while looking at him through my sunglasses.

he screamed at me while i only plugged my earphones and listen to some kpop songs.

“one vote ... this is harsh reality of the scared office.” iida sulked.

“if it makes you feel better, just know that i voted for you iida!” i cheerily said trying to lift his spirits up.

“YOU VOTED FOR HIM AND NOT ME!?!?” bakugou shrieked in annoyance which i only ignored, again.

“oh! thank you gojo-san! i’m glad you trusted me” iida said, bowing at full 90 degrees.

“i saw how much you like the position. you look responsible enough for it, you honestly deserve the spot, man.” i replied with a smile making iida amazed at my reason.

“fine, so your president is midoriya and your vice president is yaoyorozu and gojo” aizawa-sensei announced.

“i guess this year is gonna be nice!"

"yeah beside yaoyorozu's a recommended student!"

"mhm! midoriya and gojo are smart as well!"

midoriya still seems to be in shock. “what a shame” yaoyorozu said “how disappointing” i sweat-dropped.